Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    BTW guys I want to make it clear that I am not the instructor at our schools. The instructor is John Kanei who has a lot more experience than I do in BJJ and JJJ. Kanei Sensei is a BJJ black belt (and a grand master in other martial arts). I just wanted to make that clear and make sure there are no misconceptions. Kanei sensei is the head instructor for us over here.
    My point here is that I don't want everyone to think I am the instructor. I am a Blue Belt and still growing in BJJ and Grappling. I am posting on Kanei Sensei's behalf.
    I'm a black belt in TKD and Aikijitsu but still a beginner in JJ with a lot more to learn. I just wanted to make sure that no one thinks I am passing myself off as a BB. Not the case.

Go for it!!!
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    Hi

I got my tickets to LA! Looking forward to meeting you.

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyDeschner View Post
    Hi

I got my tickets to LA! Looking forward to meeting you.
    If this all works out and Eddie allows us to have a 10th Planet Japan, I want to invite all you to come here and try it. If you are coming to Japan just drop me a note and I will help you out as much as possible. After all 10th Planet is a family!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Damn ur really close to Tokyo, this should be fun
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Ive always dreamt of 10P Japan!LOVE the culture,and if ya know me........ Congrats,and Yamato Damashii

Array

School
    HQ
    I remember the last time I was there, some punk off the Seawolf punched a full bird. Do they still enforce the midnight curfew in base?

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    I'm excited about coming to visit in 3 weeks. Hopefully we can get the ball rolling and make this a reality!

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    Quote Originally Posted by Salami View Post
    Ive always dreamt of 10P Japan!LOVE the culture,and if ya know me........ Congrats,and Yamato Damashii
    We had a big fella in class 2 days ago from Hawaii. 6'5" 250+ lbs! He's going to be here a couple of years then he's going back to Hawaii to continue training. I told him about 10th Planet and suggested becoming a pro member.

Array

School
    Xtreme Jiujitsu Yokohama
    Quote Originally Posted by Soguhm View Post
    I remember the last time I was there, some punk off the Seawolf punched a full bird. Do they still enforce the midnight curfew in base?
    Yes. All military people have to be back on base on in their homes by midnight. Unfortunately there have been issues in the last few years where members of the military did some inappropriate things. 99.9% of the military personnel are wonderful people. Very polite and law abiding. But just like in any large group of people some one messes up and feelings get hurt. But my interactions with the military people have been 100% positive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast