Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Any of you guys ever tried the Insanity work out?

I recently started it last week, and its KILLER man! I've been use to training, but this is some pretty intense stuff.

I'm gonna try to do the whole 2 month challenge, and I've somewhat got some support from my parents, so wish me luck guys!!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Links?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    All High Intensity Body Weight boot camp-esq fitness programs work as long as you stick with it. I personally do CrossFit since for me it is more like a lifestyle than a fitness program. Good Luck and stick with the program to a T and you should find success.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Royce Gracie Network
    I just do yoga and cardio workouts. I did do p90x, it was good and everything. I just think yoga is a great beneficiary for Jiu Jitsu... Works on balance, flexibility, cardio, peacefulness of mind, and allows you to become one with your body.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Insanity is sick and so is part 2 the Asylum

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    All High Intensity Body Weight boot camp-esq fitness programs work as long as you stick with it. I personally do CrossFit since for me it is more like a lifestyle than a fitness program. Good Luck and stick with the program to a T and you should find success.
    Thanks man, sounds good, I'm doing it so I can get in shape, because honestly I need it, I see all these fit guys in 10P, and then I look at myself, and I realize something is seriously wrong. Plus I'm trying out for a wrestling team after the 2 months so I need to be in shape for that, because I've seen the big guys on the team, haha, and I want NO part of that!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorrrrrrrrr View Post
    I just do yoga and cardio workouts. I did do p90x, it was good and everything. I just think yoga is a great beneficiary for Jiu Jitsu... Works on balance, flexibility, cardio, peacefulness of mind, and allows you to become one with your body.
    That's cool man, I just need to get in shape, I mean if you do yoga, p90X, and good stuff like that, you must already be in shape, so that's awesome. I'm from a family of diabetics, and obesity, so I'm looking to break the cycle man. I'm not trying to get yoked, I just need to be in good shape for wrestling tryouts, and Jiu Jitsu, then I can start doing stuff like yoga since I'll be lower in the weight, I can understand why you'd misunderstand my intentions, I see a lot of skinny guys doing it just to get yoked.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perez View Post
    Insanity is sick and so is part 2 the Asylum
    I didn't know about the part two till I looked it up! Man that should be for people who are lookin' to get yoked right? Or at least if the first one didn't make you lose as much as you wanted, you can kill yourself with part two! Did you do it? How did you fair?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Links?
    I couldn't find any really good links to describe exactly what I'm talking about, but there are a LOT of videos talking about results, and what not.

Array

School
    Royce Gracie Network
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=V2-CLZLqo4A

Yoga is the greatest way to get in shape IMO ... I was a sceptic at first but watch what the P90X creator says

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast