Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Davis View Post
    I'm about 15 minutes away from Charlotte, of course I move to Wilmington, NC right after we get an affiliate.
    Dude that sucks! Hope anytime your in town you stop by and train with us.

Reppin' Charlotte!

Array

School
    Foundations BJJ Academy, Madison WI
    Mike Velotta here, from Cary, North Carolina.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Bobby I remember you too. Thinking about going to Naga on oct 2nd but not sure if ill be able to get off work. I'm going to my first bjj tounament in atl at the lutador challenge gi and no gi. Not going to be able to rep 10th planet at that one though bc my professor would probably get mad he's a third degree bb under jacare at alliance so ill have to rep alliance there, however he doesnt take a team to naga so ill probably go so i can rep 10th planet there. Are all the 10th planet guys getting together as a team?

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    We will be at Lutador, and Naga, look for us. Regardless of who you rep, love to meet you.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Cool, hope to meet you at the lutador challenge Coringao. I noticed that you used to fight mma, do you know cam mchargue? I used to be apart of his one of his affiliate/partner schools in valdosta, Valdosta Martial arts academy, run by James Corbett. I had two pro mma fights in 2007 (1-1) then i had to quit training because I had a stoke due to a congenitive heart defect(hole in atrium) that caused me to be paralyzed on my left side for about 4 months, had to learn to walk again and when I got better got to learn jiu jitsu again as well,(of course i was more of a stand up fighter back then coming from a boxing background) at least since the beginning of this year. Ive always loved martial arts and couldnt give it up. Hoping that I can get real good at my jits game now and hopefully teach in the future.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I train with Brandon in Decatur, AL

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Central Florida here

Array

School
    American Top Team Orlando
    Central Florida here as well =P

Array

School
    American Submission Academy
    Gainsville Ga here, hey Coringao, I sent you an email. Looking forward to saturday!

Array

School
    RMNU
    Northport/Tuscaloosa, AL here. Can I get a Roll Tide?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast