Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Oh and Derick if you can't come up with a coherent answer which describes your feelings and ideas, just link another youtube video and I will try to understand your point.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    You know what, go to any fighter amateur, pro doesn't matter and tell him that as soon as he is hurt before a fight, he must disclose his injury to the promotion which will immediately tell his opponent the same thing. They are going to laugh at you.

At some point Rampage was complaining how snitches were telling his opponents about his injury even though he was not planning to pull out of a fight and he fought with them.

I may be defending the true warriors of this sport from a subjective point of view, but you guys must also accept that you are on the Jon Jones ballsack polishing wagon. The guy does not give rats ass about anything. He does not value other people's lives, he does not value his own friends and sells them out in the first opportunity he gets, he makes fake comments, fakes out caring motions towards his opponents like he is a gentlemen in fake attempt of sportsmanship, contradicts him self every other turn and you guys are like yeah he is right let him make his money and act this way cause I saw him jump over Ryan Bader on the ground in a cool way and i have been a fan ever since.......It's like people with $5 in their pocket and $50k in debt who are losing their homes and cars to large corporations and banks defending Capitalism more than the banks which are taking their life away. Somewhat funny a little bit sad...
    wah wa wah wa wa wah wa, the charlie brown noise is all i hear when my girl is nagging too lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I may be defending the true warriors of this sport from a subjective point of view, but you guys must also accept that you are on the Jon Jones ballsack polishing wagon. The guy does not give rats ass about anything. He does not value other people's lives, he does not value his own friends and sells them out in the first opportunity he gets, he makes fake comments, fakes out caring motions towards his opponents like he is a gentlemen in fake attempt of sportsmanship, contradicts him self every other turn and you guys are like yeah he is right let him make his money and act this way cause I saw him jump over Ryan Bader on the ground in a cool way and i have been a fan ever since.......
    Exactly why Im not a fan of Jon Jones. Yes hes a good fighter but I have a hard time forgetting that hes so fake.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Oh and Derick if you can't come up with a coherent answer which describes your feelings and ideas, just link another youtube video and I will try to understand your point.
    Lol I was hoping no one would acknowledge his scarface comments just to see how long he would keep it up
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Array

School
    Gracie University
    You know what, go to any fighter amateur, pro doesn't matter and tell him that as soon as he is hurt before a fight, he must disclose his injury to the promotion which will immediately tell his opponent the same thing. They are going to laugh at you.

At some point Rampage was complaining how snitches were telling his opponents about his injury even though he was not planning to pull out of a fight and he fought with them.

I may be defending the true warriors of this sport from a subjective point of view, but you guys must also accept that you are on the Jon Jones ballsack polishing wagon. The guy does not give rats ass about anything. He does not value other people's lives, he does not value his own friends and sells them out in the first opportunity he gets, he makes fake comments, fakes out caring motions towards his opponents like he is a gentlemen in fake attempt of sportsmanship, contradicts him self every other turn and you guys are like yeah he is right let him make his money and act this way cause I saw him jump over Ryan Bader on the ground in a cool way and i have been a fan ever since.......It's like people with $5 in their pocket and $50k in debt who are losing their homes and cars to large corporations and banks defending Capitalism more than the banks which are taking their life away. Somewhat funny a little bit sad...

LOLWHAT?

Like I just pointed out, you're just as bad as the Jones "ball sack riders".

I give him props as a good fighter, I accept that he is a human like the rest of us, and power corrupts.
    He's a douche, but a great fighter.
    Chael has countless fans for being a douche on purpose
    Koscheck has fans too......no really, I saw a fan of his once.

Fighters who lose more fights than they win have fans.
    Dan Hardy had die hard fans even when he should of been cut.
    He's since had a bit of a comeback, but he could of been cut 3 times by now.

You keep forgetting, this is a fighting sport, people will be fans of a fighter BASED ON FIGHTING first and foremost, and then secondly on character.

Hell, Overeem still has million of fans whom seem to think he is top 10 in heavyweight, which is a horrible joke.
    Dude is a can crusher, then he fights Werdum in one of the most boring fights in history, and then he kicks brock in his bad liver.
    I mean, talk about targeting injuries, he went right for his, no shame at all.
    Then fails a piss test.
    But he's still seen as some amazing upstanding guy.

Your analogy kind of falls short though too, Jones isn't taking our money, he's getting paid by his sponsors, and by UFC, if you don't watch his fights, he doesn't get your money.
    The banks have your money in their pockets, and buy out politicians and take bailout money.

Jones might be a douche, but he isn't hitler, and he doesn't owe you jack shit.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Lol I was hoping no one would acknowledge his scarface comments just to see how long he would keep it up
    don't be so dense, it's simple, scarface's chick loved him hated him & loved him again. just like mma fans. another qualude another choke out, it's the same shit. 6 months from now the Jones haters will jump right back on his dick & start riding. funny how people get all pissy over shit they can't control. it's just a waste of energy

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    wah wa wah wa wa wah wa, the charlie brown noise is all i hear when my girl is nagging too lol

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    lol cam is funny as hell

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    don't be so dense, it's simple, scarface's chick loved him hated him & loved him again. just like mma fans. another qualude another choke out, it's the same shit. 6 months from now the Jones haters will jump right back on his dick & start riding. funny how people get all pissy over shit they can't control. it's just a waste of energy
    We are discussing the current MMA news, that's what a forum is for....
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast