Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ

Your "Goto" Submission Combo?

Lately, I've been hitting the Chilldog to Omaplata to Triangle... what have you guys been getting? What's your goto move?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Im an armbar kinda guy haha. I loves my spiderweb
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bangor Maine
    Triangle from anywhere I can. . . Usually from the meat hook

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    My go to is usally double under pass> side control> destroy the near arm> americana. I call it grilled cheese (for myself. Not trying to rename it). I want a cooler go to move though. LOL. I've been working on the can crusher. I tend to hit double under to side control pretty often. Maybe I'll start using double under > side control> tip toe mount> s mount> monoplata or spiderweb attacks.

Array

School
    Ronin
    From the top I usually set up a near side arm trap from the Gangsta lean to either a monoplata or C-cup arm bar. From the bottom I'll hit the Pump from Crackhead to set up arm bars and bent arm shoulder locks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester roots/Ronin
    I'm a bigger guy so I stay puttin peeps in side control. from there I love to work/threaten with a north south choke and transition to either a japanese neck tie or a darce. Playing with those three subs usually ends in a submission. From my back I love locking the shoulder and attacking triangles and armbars with either the rubber gaurd/new croc techniques.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    My Go To is Double Underpass -> Shitty Twister Side ->Fake Deep Hook -> D'arce

Or

From Shitty Twister Side -> Deep Hook -> Spiderweb

Array

School
    John Frankl Jiu-Jitsu Competition Team

My "goto" moves

As for me, from chill dog to gogoplata, locoplata or wicked gogoplata. They are my first option.
    If my opponent blocks my foot to prevent me from going to gogoplata I go for the straight jacket.
    But if none of them works I go for omoplata and if it fails I always go for the carni which really works well for me.
    Arm bar from rubber guard is always a good option too.

Array

School
    Charles Gracie
    gi- baseball bat choke from bottom half
    no gi- omoplata/rear naked choke both locked in same time or the naked plata is what i like to call it

Array

School
    Star jiu jitsu/ formerly of 10th planet sherman
    I will pull half guard, wait for my opponent to press his weight down, then dig my forearm into the neck. They almost always 2 on 1 grab that arm, then with my free arm i push one of their arms to the side, pill my arm out of the grip and go for the head and arm triangle from bottom. To tighten it all up I switch to lock down half guard and stretch the leg its a very high percentage move for me at least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast