Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    before I sign up and drive the 4 hours to get there, can a guy who has only done limited no gi bjj and has never been trained on any 10th planet system benefit? Please don't mistake my intent here, I am wondering who this seminar is designed for. I don't want to be the old fat guy who slows the class down for everyone else because everything has to be explained to me. The only rubberguard stuff I know I have seen on you tube and this website and I am trying to stick to the very basics - mission control kung fu move zombie etc.

Array

School
    NOVA Ronin, Home aka BCG
    I can't believe I just found out about this! Please tell me there is still space available. I need to be here!
    "That is not a drug. It’s a leaf," - Arnold MOTHA F'IN Schwarzenegger

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by George Holsenback View Post
    As of right now there is still space. I would suggest calling on Monday to pre-register so you don't miss out. Hope to see you there!
    I called yesterday and left a message...I'll be there. "can't wait" (I'm saying it like the jets linebacker guy)

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Candelas, BCG View Post
    I called yesterday and left a message...I'll be there. "can't wait" (I'm saying it like the jets linebacker guy)
    Awesome! See you there. It's going to be a great time.

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by ern View Post
    before I sign up and drive the 4 hours to get there, can a guy who has only done limited no gi bjj and has never been trained on any 10th planet system benefit? Please don't mistake my intent here, I am wondering who this seminar is designed for. I don't want to be the old fat guy who slows the class down for everyone else because everything has to be explained to me. The only rubberguard stuff I know I have seen on you tube and this website and I am trying to stick to the very basics - mission control kung fu move zombie etc.
    You will definitely benefit greatly by doing the seminar. There will people from beginner to advanced. Come on out!

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    Nice funny I used to live like 5 min from that gym in Woodbridge nice to see people out there are getting more opportunites to train jiujitsu out there besides the major gym out there

Thanks. Called and left a message today.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    i called as well

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    i called as well
    Did you guys receive a call back today?

yes, I was initially told to call back today after 1700, but around 1500 a female called me and booked me for the seminar.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast