Array

School
    In my mind

Tennessee State Grappling Sept. 1st.

Anybody else gonna make this? They combined divisions and weight this year making it 35+ and 200lbs up. This might be a Lily tricky for me in intermediate this year.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    First I've heard of it. Can you get me some details?
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    First I've heard of it. Can you get me some details?
    Yes Sir! www.hatchersmartialarts.com > Tournaments> Tennessee State. Modified ibjjf rules. Sept. 1st Alcoa Tnx.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    right on. thanks man.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Cookeville/Upper Cumberland MMA
    We have had guys compete in Hatcher's tournament the last 2 years. It is a small tournament and seems to be getting smaller each year. It is by far the worst to compete in if you want to do No-Gi. We had a guy compete last year, and he had no one in his division. Hatcher told him, he could face a guy that was 20 pounds heavier than him or just go home without a refund. So we don't even waste our time with his tournaments anymore.
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    10th Planet Cookeville - Leader (Cookeville, TN)

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bartlett View Post
    We have had guys compete in Hatcher's tournament the last 2 years. It is a small tournament and seems to be getting smaller each year. It is by far the worst to compete in if you want to do No-Gi. We had a guy compete last year, and he had no one in his division. Hatcher told him, he could face a guy that was 20 pounds heavier than him or just go home without a refund. So we don't even waste our time with his tournaments anymore.
    I randomly competed in a Tenn. St. tourney about 5 years ago. I suppose it may have been the same one. There were a fair amount of people there, though. How many Tenn. St. tournaments can there be?

Array

School
    10WO
    I'm 'bout to head to the sauna to get these last 2 lbs off then I'm heading to the weigh-ins. I've also heard of alot of fuckery when it comes to hatcher's school and tournaments but this is a tournament that is literally in my back yard, which is a rarity indeed in East TN. Anyone from decatur thinking of coming up? I'd love to meet more of the 10p fam.

And tony, text me when you head up this way.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Will do Chad! We're gonna be there by 9:30 so the kids can get ready. Trust me Michael, I have a long history with Brad Hatcher. My guys were told last year that I was a worthless coach with no business teaching Jiu Jitsu, but the only way to shut em up is to choke em.