Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park

Joint Health "Limitless"

I started to take a Limitless about a week ago because one of my friends Josh Montoro that Fights here in FL suggested it to me. He told me that he doesn't have to take IBU anymore and that his flexability is even better. So when I got it I wasn't really sure if it would work but I don't have to take my daily IBU 800 3 x a day since about day two of taking it.

The website sales a bunch of other products and when you buy a product it will make a website for you to suggest it to others. When 3 other people buys it from your site you get your stuff for free. So of course I named it after me. artbjj.myevolv.com

Has anyone else used this before?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    This is whats called Multi Level Marketing....

Array

School
    So you have heard of this before?

Array

School
    fight sport miami
    lol

Dont be surprised if you dont get many more replies on this topic.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    There's nothing wrong with Multi level marketing if the product is high quality and does what it claims to do. My wife and kids and I all use melaleuca products for our hygene needs, toothpaste, shaving creme, shampoo, cleaning agents, etc, because it's natural and TeaTree oil based instead of a chemical cocktail. But we don't sell the stuff. We are customers only. We could if we wanted to though.

Anyways, I have never heard of Limitless but I am willing to do some reading on it. Cheers.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I don't think its a brand many of us have seen before, and im confident its marketing is probably limited to MLM word of mouth. The page you linked doesn't list or explain what the products are, it simply asks you to buy them, or sign up to sell them(probably relying on you to hype up, explain, and bring people to the page already to go). Going to their website, they almost no where list what is actually inside the limitless formula, just marketing mojo about trademarked terms for non-proprietary ingredients. Upon persistent clicking around their website, you eventually find an ingredients list of limitless which is composed of just beta vulgaris powder and beta vulgaris extract. I do not mean to ruin limitless's business amoung our forum, but for the cost of one container of limitless, you can get 100-200x the extract they are giving you...

Regarding its effectiveness, there are plenty of studies showing tons of health benefits, not just for joint health but immune function related to many things including inhibiting cancer growth and other big risks that supplemental prevention is a worthwhile consideration. So I would def suggest this supplement, but not from this provider if you could find a better price/value.

I am not trying to advertise here, but because of the high cost of supplements I have been working on establishing a white label value brand for myself and my teammates of the supplements we most commonly take and need, and would have no problem creating a pseudo version of this product for anyone here for nothing other than the costs involved in doing so.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Dan is our info guru at Chicago North. So far I haven't found anything that he doesn't have knowledge in or if he doesn't he attains it usually in a day or two. He is a fanatic. He lives for this shit.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    I have not heard of it before last week and i'm not trying to push it on anyone. I took a gamble when I got this and it seems to be working for me. I just shared my exp with you guys because I thought it was applicable for what we do. I also wanted to know if anyone else has used it along with there results. NO I would not complain if some one used the website they gave me either. I like free Sh!t as much as the next guy. Take care my 10th planet friends and happy rolling.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    I am not trying to advertise here, but because of the high cost of supplements I have been working on establishing a white label value brand for myself and my teammates of the supplements we most commonly take and need, and would have no problem creating a pseudo version of this product for anyone here for nothing other than the costs involved in doing so.
    That is super cool. Wouldn't it be easier for you to teach us how to make our own, to save you teh extra work of making this supplement up for 10P members here at cost without profiting?
    Or are you wolring towards starting a business in the long run, so would rather keep the knowledge to yourself for now?

Thanks for your post there. That was a good one.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    That is super cool. Wouldn't it be easier for you to teach us how to make our own, to save you teh extra work of making this supplement up for 10P members here at cost without profiting?
    Or are you wolring towards starting a business in the long run, so would rather keep the knowledge to yourself for now?

Thanks for your post there. That was a good one.
    I am working towards a business in the long term, but am 100% about sharing knowledge with ANYONE and especially making sure my 10thplanet family has every opportunity to be healthier and better athletes so I have no interest in keeping anything what so ever to myself.

To make the equivalent of this product just purchase and mix beta vulgaris extract and beta vulgaris powder(or process them from it naturally yourself). The reason I offered to provide it for people here, in addition to it spreading brand awareness of what might one day be my future products, is because these ingredients are generally only available in bulk/wholesale from manufacturers and distributors, or for unreasonably high prices from local labs. The powder you can buy on ebay for cheap, but the extract you can generally only find small retailers selling blends like limitless for extreme markups. In any case, just track down those two ingredients and you'll be good to go, if anyone has any questions as to the producing the same ratio as Limitless's blend, just show me the extract your using and ill give you a comparison.

For anyone else, I will have a much more cost effective solution available for anyone interested very soon, or if anyone is interested immediately let me know and I can expedite production for those that are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast