Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Loosing my faith in Humanity

The following is a excerpt from one of America's most influential political figures. Sarah Palin... on the attacks on the US Embassy. Yes, Im not making this stuff up.

"Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attacks ever perpetrated on America, our embassy in Cairo and our consulate in Benghazi were attacked by violent Islamic mobs. In Cairo, they scaled the walls of our embassy, destroyed our flag, and replaced it with a black Islamic banner. In Benghazi, the armed gunmen set fire to our con
    sulate and killed an American staff member. The Islamic radicals claim that these attacks are in protest to some film criticizing Islam. In response to this, the U.S. embassy in Cairo issued a statement that was so outrageous many of us thought it must be a satire. The embassy actually apologized to the violent mob attacking us, and it even went so far as to chastise those who use free speech to “hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.” (Funny, the current administration has no problem hurting the “religious feelings” of Catholics.)

But where is the president’s statement about this? These countries represent his much touted “Arab Spring.” How’s that Arab Spring working out for us now? Have we received an apology yet from our “friends” in the Muslim Brotherhood for the assault on our embassy?

It’s about time our president stood up for America and condemned these Islamic extremists. I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days – what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan. And, of course, he has a busy schedule – with all those rounds of golf, softball interviews with the “Pimp with the Limp,” and fundraising dinners with his corporate cronies. But our nation’s security should be of utmost importance to our Commander-in-chief. America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.

- Sarah Palin

I find it so mind numbingly offensive that millions believe her to be a top level politician. Still.
    I know this is off topic for this forum... but I care about our politics... And I hate how this ignorant statement exists as a FACTUAL reference to our USA.

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    First of all you need to realize that there is no government, left vs right, only a show to apease the masses. The banks control everything, and everything is under control. People are shown only what they want you to see, this is done to divide the people and spread confusion. This way the people are never united, and are less of a threat the powers that be.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Dwight is 100% correct. The illusion of choice (Democratic voting for left or right) is the only thing stopping people from freaking out and razing the Government. But rest assures, but left and right both answer to the same shadow bosses.

A quick google search for "Left/Right Paradigm" will point anyone curious in the right direction.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    actually her first paragraph i actually agree with, that will be a Palin first for me. we should not be apologizing for this shit in any way. these fucks want to kill people over someone making criticisms of their little fairy tales, fuck that. the rest of her BS, is typical.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwight roux View Post
    first of all you need to realize that there is no government, left vs right, only a show to apease the masses. The banks control everything, and everything is under control. People are shown only what they want you to see, this is done to divide the people and spread confusion. This way the people are never united, and are less of a threat the powers that be.
    this

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Odell (Datsusara) View Post
    actually her first paragraph i actually agree with, that will be a Palin first for me. we should not be apologizing for this shit in any way. these fucks want to kill people over someone making criticisms of their little fairy tales, fuck that. the rest of her BS, is typical.
    So...one guy at the embassy tweets something and it automatically becomes representative of our president and our people? lol

Also, the Ambassador's (and staff's) killing in Libya really had nothing to do with the film. That was a premeditated attack by an organized group of terrorists who then used the film as a handy excuse to push for more anti-U.S. sentiment and a justification for their actions. It is sad that this Libyan incident was lumped in with the film and all the other stuff...terrorists may be crazy but they're not entirely stupid, I guess.

Yemen and Egypt (and apparently something like 8 other countries now) are still protesting, I guess, but those are (at least currently) unarmed and generally nonviolent (no one getting blown up) acts...and in Egypt's case it seems to be the same handful of hardcore protestors who like to latch on to just about anything to give them a reason to throw crap at police.

Fundamentalist/Extremist anything is just ridiculously wrong...be it Christianity, Islam, etc...
    Religion should be about interconnectedness and the universal progression of the human race but it always ends up dividing and pitting man against man.

I don't really have a point, here...other than that my fingers are crossed that this may be the catalyst for the zombie apocalypse ^^

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    First of all you need to realize that there is no government, left vs right, only a show to apease the masses. The banks control everything, and everything is under control. People are shown only what they want you to see, this is done to divide the people and spread confusion. This way the people are never united, and are less of a threat the powers that be.
    Exactly
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I heard the film was made by an ultra-orthodox Israeli who doesn't consider himself an American anyways, so once again they are mad at the wrong people.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Its all a facade. Humanity is the people you surround yourself with, you have love pouring into your life and you give tons in return. Grass roots level humanity brotha! Keep the foundation close to home in your local community, surround yourself with positive energy and do your part to decrease the douchbaggery in the world. There will eventually be enough pockets of awesome fucking people that the liars, thieves, and cunts of the world will melt away. Until then you will continue to bang your head on your desk screaming "WTF?!?!"

The technical portion of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu is amazing, however I believe its only a vehicle that spreads the message of living a positive lifestyle and spreading the love. This is what’s truly special about Eddie and the 10th Planet System and why I hold it so dear to my heart. It's this the very reason why the system attracts so many amazing and generous people. This downhill rolling snowball is gaining momentum and will only get bigger and stronger because its message is genuine. Don't lose faith in humanity brotha, encourage its growth!
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 09-13-2012 at 12:20 PM.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)

Damn, coach, that was legit as a mofo. Never thought about it like that.
    Last edited by David Rosado; 09-13-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast