Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Want to see someone Tempt Fate?

How Natural Selection didn't weed these guys out years ago is beyond me.... just watch whole video, the lapses in logic are deserving of Darwin Awards.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Bangor Maine
    Unfuckingbelievable !!

Array

School
    New PathMartial Arts/BANG Muay Thai Joliet/future 10th planet Joliet
    i hate long ass trains

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I saw this yesterday. He should have waited the train out. Looked like a safer option

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    I saw this yesterday. He should have waited the train out. Looked like a safer option
    THATS the part that pisses me off so much!!! I mean, first he gets his ass stuck and comes out miraculously perfectly safe... but THEN decides it would be a good idea to jump through the fucking train!
    Its the rough equivalent of a lemming jumping off a cliff and landing 3 feet below on a ledge ONLY to run off another cliff! UNREAL!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Apparently the front and back of the train have some kind of cow scoop, and if he would have stayed he would have been killed. I had to check into it, cause I couldn't believe someone would do something that crazy and stupid just because their friend says jump. On first gander you definitely think its pure peer pressure. It happened in Nova Scotia, Canada.