Page 106 of 141 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1409

Array

School
    KHK MMA

My Jiu-Jitsu playlist

This is my playlist to get me in the spirit to go to a Jiu-Jitsu class or competition:

Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Helloween - Power
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmP4iTGY97Y

and obviously...
    Eddie Bravo Smoke Serpent - Jiu Jitsu
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma-a4naDqhY

Array

School
    Los Angeles Downtown HQ
    Kiss The Sky by Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
    Pussy by Brazilian Girls
    Scale It Back by DJ Shadow
    If Only by Afghan Raiders
    Lateralus by Tool
    Conditions Of My Parole by Puscifer
    Zodiac S**t by Flying Lotus
    Motivation by Tripping Daisy

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Edmonds
    No video, but here's the list:

New Found Glory - "Dressed to Kill"
    Defeater - "Blessed Burden"
    Texas Is The Reason - "Back and to the Left"
    Madball - "For My Enemies"
    Gaslight Anthem - "The Backseat"
    Lana Del Rey - "Born To Die"
    Elvis Presley - "Crawfish"
    Roy Orbison - "In Dreams"
    Mac Dre - "Boss Tycoon"
    Andre Nickatina - "U Beezy"

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    “Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”
    ― Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

"I am truly a ‘lone traveler’ and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude---feelings which increase with the years." -- Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions

"Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death." -- Wernher von Braun

"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan." -- Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Array

School
    10th Ventura

"I am truly a ‘lone traveler’ and have never belonged to my country, my home, my friends, or even my immediate family, with my whole heart; in the face of all these ties, I have never lost a sense of distance and a need for solitude---feelings which increase with the years." -- Albert Einstein, Ideas and Opinions

"Nature does not know extinction; all it knows is transformation. Everything science has taught me, and continues to teach me, strengthens my belief in the continuity of our spiritual existence after death." -- Wernher von Braun

"The enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan." -- Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Array

School
    10th Ventura

Array

School
    10th Ventura

Mojoplata

#PopPunk

Array

School
    10th planet Ronin Ireland/ Pedro Bessa ballincollig

Array

School
    10th Ventura