Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sean Bollinger

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    He's got a fight team and a competition team. Grapplers winnnig gold at NAGA and fighters taking belts in TUFF N NUFF. I asked him the other day about if hes gonna compete, he said "I like the stage my jiu jitsu is in right now, i have time to teach and experiment. I wanna see all my students become black belts and world champions. Maybe i'll compete, but right now i just like teaching" And hes dam good at it i personally like how he is low key and would rather shine through his student skills and success. If u wanna see or hear from him come to Riverside.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    He's got a fight team and a competition team. Grapplers winnnig gold at NAGA and fighters taking belts in TUFF N NUFF. I asked him the other day about if hes gonna compete, he said "I like the stage my jiu jitsu is in right now, i have time to teach and experiment. I wanna see all my students become black belts and world champions. Maybe i'll compete, but right now i just like teaching" And hes dam good at it i personally like how he is low key and would rather shine through his student skills and success. If u wanna see or hear from him come to Riverside.
    Thank you Chanuncey. That explanation left no more questions. I appreciate the response
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Epitome of humble.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    He's done with MMA for the time being, who knows how he'll feel in the future but he did tell me the other day that he was gonna do the ADCC trials in San Diego next month. Either way Sean is an outstanding instructor and along with Jeremy Fields is building a fierce comp team in Riverside
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    He's done with MMA for the time being, who knows how he'll feel in the future but he did tell me the other day that he was gonna do the ADCC trials in San Diego next month. Either way Sean is an outstanding instructor and along with Jeremy Fields is building a fierce comp team in Riverside
    That is awesome. I was wondering if any of our killers were gonna do the Trials. Any chance Denny or any of the other black belts are planning on doing it?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Sean is awesome. He and the Vista freaks need to come out to Phoenix again real soon !!
    Like us at www.Facebook.com/10thplanetphoenix
    Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnbotello
    Follow us on Twitter @10thplanetphx
    Follow me on Twitter @johnbotello

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    Come & Meet This Human In England Next Month...

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I hope he does ADCC Trials. I would love to see him against Akbari, Enriquo, etc.

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Quote Originally Posted by john botello View Post
    Sean is awesome. He and the Vista freaks need to come out to Phoenix again real soon !!
    We miss you too Mastah Yoda! We do need to plan a road trip

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK

Well said man, way to throw a plug in at the end too haha
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast