Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Chris Garry, that was fucken hilarious and I almost shot lettuce out my nose.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Popping my own knee while trying to stack out of 50/50, CARALHO...

Array

School
    Great falls Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    I armbarred a kid one time from the guard and he was resisting so I cranked on it a bit more (this was during my first six months) and the exertion made me fart and due to the angle of the armbar, I basically farted in his mouth. I let go and he immediately puked. It was his first class.

Array

School
    Boxing Works
    I had someone's back when I was rolling, and they turtled up so I decided to transition to the Truck using the Ford. I removed a back hook, inserted the other one through their legs and locked it off but instead of grabbing the ankle/De Souza control and rolling back into the Truck I decided to fish for the arm first, looking for the Twister. The guy tucked his arm in so I ended up lying across his body, kind of like I was falling off his back but to the opposite side of my lockdown/grapevine. I thought "If I could just reach up and put an s-grip around his head I could tap him from here". And thats when I Twistered myself and popped my own rib.

The only plus side to being the one applying the submission was that as soon as I realised what was happening I could just let go. Now I have a permanent lump on my rib cage and can no longer do the worm without feeling like my ribs are going to pop.

TL / DR - I Twistered myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene
    Inconsistent training. Too many and too lengthy gaps in training.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12