Leg Stretching Machine

Hey everyone, has any of you ever tried one of these? Are they effective? Is there some models better than others? I know that those types of stretches are more beneficial for kicking martial arts rather than Jiu-Jitsu but I'm still curious about them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    avoid these machines, they will fuck up ur joints and muscles. go with real stretches, they work ur stabilizer muscles and are more efficient since these machines put too much pressure in one area

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Those machines are very useful if you do a good and proper warm up, however once you get to a certain level of flexibility, it will be now use anymore. If you can get one for cheap, and you are pretty tight with middle splits, it would be worth it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Ive heard what Jason and Kurzy say from different people. Yin and Yang, they can be great but they can injure you. I use one but not often and dont own the one i use. so i dont know the effects of everyday use

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    It's always going to come down to a serious warm-up when you want to make any progress with flexibility. Warm-up is everything. Without it, you will get damaged.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram