Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Uneducated

Any 10th Planet Gyms In Kentucky?

I know there is the locations on the website but i was just curious if there are any Good gyms or 10th planet guys out here in western Kentucky.

Moving soon and want to find a good place to start training and wondering if anyone had any referrals.

Thanks to Eddie and all.

Array

School
    Derby City MMA/ Ronin
    no 10p in the area. and it looks like youre effed in western ky. youd have to go to clarksville, tn, st.louis, or to louisville for bjj. and Im only sure of the quality up in the ville. move out of the sticks bro.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Where you at in WK? I am occasionaly down there. My dad lives in Mayfield. There are a number of gyms in the area, but no 10th Planet.

Array

School
    Derby City MMA/ Ronin
    I think he said Murray. but is moving to Paducah.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Paducah has a Royce Gracie Aff. school. Three Rivers BJJ, I think is the name.

Array

School
    Uneducated
    i was looking into three rivers in Paducah but wasn't sure how similar they are to 10th planet. I dont know if the even train rubberguard, and i think it might be Gi only. Im about thirty minutes from Mayfield, but i dont think there are any gyms down there, that i know of at least.

Array

School
    Uneducated
    Quote Originally Posted by evulh View Post
    no 10p in the area. and it looks like youre effed in western ky. youd have to go to clarksville, tn, st.louis, or to louisville for bjj. and Im only sure of the quality up in the ville. move out of the sticks bro.
    Haha Murray aint the sticks, but we aint that far either lol. Im familiar with clarksville. Friend used to go to Austin Pea there. You know of some good gyms in that area?

Array

School
    Derby City MMA/ Ronin
    a quick search pops up a few promising looking ones. I dont know anyone that trains in any of them, so, your guess. Bill might know more, but I seem to remember a decent gym in Metropolis?

Array

School
    Uneducated
    Quote Originally Posted by evulh View Post
    a quick search pops up a few promising looking ones. I dont know anyone that trains in any of them, so, your guess. Bill might know more, but I seem to remember a decent gym in Metropolis?
    Thanks man. im going to keep looking around. i would love to Just move to Cali and train with eddie himself but i dont think there are too many job opportunities in or real L.A. for a twenty year old at least lol

In another dimension.............and another world.........................the Kentucky Wildcats are ranked number 1 and have racked up 12 national championships in college football......................................in this world they are dominate in basketball..........think about it. It'll blow your mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast