Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

This dude knows the 10p system VERY well...

Luke Randell went to a seminar of mine a few years ago in Nottingham. He then started training with Richie Goddard. Then he got his purple from Sean Bollinger while at a one of his UK seminars. Now he's ready to head 10th Planet Darlington UK. Luke knows 10p like the back of his hand, check his affiliation video....

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    NIce job!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Probably the best one i've seen....

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    Probably the best one i've seen....
    Def one of the best. Ryan Brick did an affiliation video about a month ago, I created a thread about it also, that one was pretty sick as well.

It makes me even more motivated to pass on my knowledge when I see people out there paying attention, remembering, and mastering the system

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    It makes me even more motivated to pass on my knowledge when I see people out there paying attention, remembering, and mastering the system
    After moving from Phoenix to Atlanta earlier this year it was very hard for me to give up training at 10th Planet. John Botello is a great instructor. I missed training so much I made an outline of all the 10th Planet criteria from MTS, books, discs, and my notes from John's class, and broke it out into chunks (Half Guard, Rubber Guard, Spider Web, Twister Side, Miscellaneous, etc. etc.). I spend almost an hour every morning in my basement drilling one set of the criteria in my outline with the Submission Master grappling dummy. Once I'm in No Gi class and it's time to roll, that's when I put 10th Planet to work.

The end result for me is that I feel as if I know this system very well and it feels good to know I can keep evolving and stay connected to 10th Planet even though I don't have a school in Atlanta (yet! . I study 10th Planet while on the plane (I travel a lot for work), in the hotel, and of course every day when I'm not on the road. My wife thinks I'm nuts! I've never believed in a system this much prior to training 10th Planet, because I know first hand it is the real deal, and that makes me feel very proud to keep evolving in this system, even if it's in my basement.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    These are pretty cool.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    So, what exactly are affiliation videos? I mean I'm guessing they're to try to get "affiliation" but what exactly does affiliation mean in this context? Is it so you can be teach and put 10th Planet on your gym? Sorry for the newbie question.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    well Done Luke
    10Wo

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkH View Post
    After moving from Phoenix to Atlanta earlier this year it was very hard for me to give up training at 10th Planet. John Botello is a great instructor. I missed training so much I made an outline of all the 10th Planet criteria from MTS, books, discs, and my notes from John's class, and broke it out into chunks (Half Guard, Rubber Guard, Spider Web, Twister Side, Miscellaneous, etc. etc.). I spend almost an hour every morning in my basement drilling one set of the criteria in my outline with the Submission Master grappling dummy. Once I'm in No Gi class and it's time to roll, that's when I put 10th Planet to work.

The end result for me is that I feel as if I know this system very well and it feels good to know I can keep evolving and stay connected to 10th Planet even though I don't have a school in Atlanta (yet! . I study 10th Planet while on the plane (I travel a lot for work), in the hotel, and of course every day when I'm not on the road. My wife thinks I'm nuts! I've never believed in a system this much prior to training 10th Planet, because I know first hand it is the real deal, and that makes me feel very proud to keep evolving in this system, even if it's in my basement.

Makes me even more motivated, thank you very much for your dedication to the system

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast