Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    3 hours, 10 minutes, 44 seconds.

I'm going to need cliffs.
    qft. srsly.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    lol i love thease silly videos, it's funny how one dude thinks he can debunk a whole subject. while using mainstream science info which is filterd by dudes that depend on government grants to run there labs, i was listening to an interview with a dna scientist in regards to african tribes that have midocondrial dna that is completly unknown, and is much older than regular human dna
    and is closer to modern humans but not related to neanderthols or any early homonids, and linda moulton how asked him could this be the result of alien intervention, and the dude just scwormed and squeeld like a little bitch and started studdering and tried to completly avoid the question like he was afraid to even talk about it. & i was thinking man this dude needs some back bone, no wonder you can't get a streight answer out of thease people, thats why main stream science is a joke on this subject. whats science without open minds and serious uncomfortable questions

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    lol i love thease silly videos, it's funny how one dude thinks he can debunk a whole subject. while using mainstream science info which is filterd by dudes that depend on government grants to run there labs, i was listening to an interview with a dna scientist in regards to african tribes that have midocondrial dna that is completly unknown, and is much older than regular human dna
    and is closer to modern humans but not related to neanderthols or any early homonids, and linda moulton how asked him could this be the result of alien intervention, and the dude just scwormed and squeeld like a little bitch and started studdering and tried to completly avoid the question like he was afraid to even talk about it. & i was thinking man this dude needs some back bone, no wonder you can't get a streight answer out of thease people, thats why main stream science is a joke on this subject. whats science without open minds and serious uncomfortable questions
    Did you watch the video and not find it compelling?

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Derrick- link to the interview? That sounds interesting.

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    Not Debunked...Just Opposing Thoughts, Theories & Possiblys...

Array

School
    10th Planet Hollywood
    It's funny that the lack of an open mind gets attributed to the side that demands evidence for extraordinary claims, and when the preponderance of that evidence winds up on the other side of the argument, it is brushed off as "just opposing thoughts".

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Van View Post
    It's funny that the lack of an open mind gets attributed to the side that demands evidence for extraordinary claims, and when the preponderance of that evidence winds up on the other side of the argument, it is brushed off as "just opposing thoughts".
    good point.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    I particularly disagreed with the art experts and building technique theories in this documentary...these are both fields of interest I have knowledge in and some of the basic info in this film is poo poo

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast