Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ

Timeframe for postage to Aus?

Hey Guys,
    Anyone out there help me out with how long it'd take to get some rashies delivered from the store to Australia?
    Cheers.
    J-Faz

ummmm about 3 weeks i think ask frank if he has the new ones in yet bruv other then that yeah 3 weeks maybe for

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    I ordered a t shirt and dvd on the 24th September and it arrived last Monday - total time was 2 weeks delivery to Melbourne.

As a side note be aware that unless it has been fixed the shipping calculation on the website is not calculating correctly and will overcharge you. This is corrected and refunded back to you when the items are shipped.

Array

School
    Cool thanks guys, yeah Eddie mentioned about the crazy postage price issue at his seminar. Cool guy going out of his way to fix that up outta his own time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'J-Faz' Farren View Post
    Cool thanks guys, yeah Eddie mentioned about the crazy postage price issue at his seminar. Cool guy going out of his way to fix that up outta his own time.
    if you get really lucky lux emails you to fix them up nicest gal around

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I admit I'm higher than giraffe pussy right now but isn't it crazy that we can get shit from north america all the way to australia in two weeks?! I mean the earth is really god damn big! I know a plane could fly straight there in like 20 hours or something probably but either way. Shits crazy.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton lawrence View Post
    if you get really lucky lux emails you to fix them up nicest gal around
    Awesome sauce!!!