Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    The guy admits that the rock type is granite. Granite is a intrusive igneous rock. That presents a couple of problems, intrusive means that it was deposited and cooled underground by definition, if it had cooled above ground it wouldn't be granite as exposed to air affects the rate of cooling which influences which minerals are included and excluded from the rock and the size and types of crystals that are formed. Granite melts at around 1215-1260 degrees C. That's over 2000 degrees fahrenheit! No flesh could possibly withstand that for an instant let alone make a depression of such depth. Even if the giant stomped through the extremely deep solid rock (even a giant leg would be much too short) and was able to reach cooling granite, the extreme heat would vaporize the giants tissues before they could even begin to make an impression. Problem 2. Its vertical and in granite rock with no signs of metamorphism! The fossil evidence so far puts the largest known hominoids at almost 10 feet tall.
    he said the techtonic plates is what made it vertical.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Oh shit, turn out I was wrong.
    Attachment 1604
    you can be a ass hole all you want but that doesn't change anything dude. the print is there it's incredible, and it is what it is dude. if you don't like that's your problem

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Then he doesn't know anything about geology. Plate tectonics work on a large scale (continental) they can cause transport of material but he process usually involves metamorphosis which would have change the granite into another type of rock. I admit the vertical position is not the most questionable part of the footprint/carving. Giants are a cool part of folklore. It is believed possible that early modern humans may have encountered gigantopithecus in asia when our species was moving in to the continent. Imagine that, hugh orangutan looking dude nine somthing feet tall, over a thousand pounds! Just hope he didnt think you look pretty.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Then he doesn't know anything about geology. Plate tectonics work on a large scale (continental) they can cause transport of material but he process usually involves metamorphosis which would have change the granite into another type of rock. I admit the vertical position is not the most questionable part of the footprint/carving. Giants are a cool part of folklore. It is believed possible that early modern humans may have encountered gigantopithecus in asia when our species was moving in to the continent. Imagine that, hugh orangutan looking dude nine somthing feet tall, over a thousand pounds! Just hope he didnt think you look pretty.
    lol wow, carving, really ! there are no tool marks. but i guess your so smart that you have an answer for everything. even if it means you just repeat a bunch of shit that someone else wrote or told you. i think we should elect you the smartest most open minded dude in the world. in fact your the most educated person in the americas. fuck what everyone else says. fuck the 30 years of research that Micheal Tellinger has done. you know everything about the anchient world even without visiting a single anchient site. no one should ever question your infinite knowledge.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Yeah carving, how long do you think tool marks last on exposed granite? Guess I did have an answer for that one. I think most intelligent people do repeat what they've learned from others. Can you imagine figuring out chemistry and calculus all by yourself in one lifetime? To be fair I never said I was smart, as far as open minded, I would never say somthing is impossible but I do think of myself as a skeptic in general. I have visited one ancient site by the way as a guest on Native American land. I don't see how this is about my knowledge. Like you said I repeat other people's ideas/theories.

I don't know why you are so emotionally attached to these beliefs. Far as I know, you didnt come up with them (just writing what other people have said/told you) Obviously we have very different viewpoints on these types of things but I don't see why you take it personally. Debating/defending your ideas to other people polishes the nuances of your thinking and makes you question your ideas yourself. I think that's good if you have time/desire to engage in it. Just so you know I appreciate the obvious questioning nature of your mind, your pro-cannabis ideas and not to mention it is very impressive and respectable that you've attained the rank of brown belt. I hope continuing to discuss these types of things and disagreeing ends up making us friends more than enemies.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Really cool, cant believe I've never seen/heard of this one before!
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    meh. looks fake.

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    lol wow, carving, really ! there are no tool marks. but i guess your so smart that you have an answer for everything. even if it means you just repeat a bunch of shit that someone else wrote or told you. i think we should elect you the smartest most open minded dude in the world. in fact your the most educated person in the americas. fuck what everyone else says. fuck the 30 years of research that Micheal Tellinger has done. you know everything about the anchient world even without visiting a single anchient site. no one should ever question your infinite knowledge.
    Except you're the one getting mad when someone questions yours. Oh the irony.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    yea no need to start getting defensive unless he starts saying the Nibirus arent coming then...burn him at the stake with all his "smart" books

Pretty cool if it was real and we do some Jurassic Park DNA and bring back some of the giants (though we would just keep them in Zoos like everything else)

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    i know man this shit bugs me out, but when you look at our history and folklore giants are everywhere, David and Goliath, the green giant, the bounty paper towel dude, Gargamel from the smurfs, and of course the bible talks about giants a lot
    Not sure if serious...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast