Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ

Leglock Defense Videos

Hey guys,

I'm competing in a Nogi Tournament on the 21st and Leg Locks are legal... my leg lock defense as of right now, is right in the middle of Shit and Crap.... What are some good leg lock defense videos that have helped some of you guys out?

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Alan Belcher just did a webinar on leg lock defences, there are parts of it on youtube.

Array

School
    Freestyle Fighting Academy
    I got a video that might help: http://marcosavellan.com/heel-hook-escapes/

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    don't forget to learn about how to perform leglocks. Herzog has great videos on both subs and defense, you should definitely check them out. But, if you understand what you need to have a solid sub, then you'll better understand how to take those elements away from your opponent in order to kill their submission attempt.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    don't forget to learn about how to perform leglocks. Herzog has great videos on both subs and defense, you should definitely check them out. But, if you understand what you need to have a solid sub, then you'll better understand how to take those elements away from your opponent in order to kill their submission attempt.
    You're like a miniature budah jk... Thanks man, that is some great advice and I've watch some of Herzog's videos all day, that dude is a genius.