Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    He is basically saying that he is done fighting and there is no Mayhem anymore. The whole Mayhem thing and that persona has died and now he will just concentrate on this movie career. He will fail on it miserably probably but at least that is what I get out of it. Oh and he thinks he is scared to be Jason Miller, which is why he hides behind these stupid personas. Because Jason Miller is in deep fucking trouble and has a dead career i guess.

Sam Sales

yes this was painful to watch for sure.
    Ariel done well to stay composed. TBH MMA fighter or not, I would have told him to fuck right off and get his ass out of my studio the very second he started throwing shit around. :-)

Yes but he did go on a show called "The MMA Hour"... Did he expect them to not ask him any questions about his MMA situation? Then he gets mad and wrecks the set? It seems like he's crying out for help. Hes probably going through some rough stuff right now. Being a professional fighter is probably the most difficult job in the world.

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Yeesh..that was pretty painful. I miss the good ol mayhem. Hopefully he will figure things out.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Very sad. He was always one of my favorites. Still think he could fight in Japan if he got his act together and do well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    Damn Mayhem... err i mean Patrick?!?!?! i feel like i need to laugh at this but i think its more that i feel really uncomfortable with watching it!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    You know I met Mayhem in 2007, and he was such a beast to train with.

Inspiring to watch during my time training at LEgends gym in HOllywood. His Darce was amazing. I believe that it helped create a better halfguard in our system actually. I recall on a few occasions while training with Eddie he would say how important it was that we need the Darce always threatening the halfguard player from the top, for it to become legit under pressure.
    Funny what you remember. It developed, single handedly, my neck awareness while attacking inside halfguard/lockdown.

I remember Eddie always talking about how the Boa was the only thing that could stop the Darce/100%/guillotine/Japenese necktie, from shutting down the halfguard game.

So back to Meyhem, IMHO feel that he has contributed greatly on so many levels, that his time on TUF was a deeper insight into what kind of coach he was, which was brilliant. He is a great guy. He's funny, different, talented in so many ways makes it even more tragic to see him like this. I'm hopping its just a big ass act.............but I am afraid I might be mistaken.

Lets hope he shakes this one off and gets back to his brilliant ways, and begins to chase his true potential!

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    yes this was painful to watch for sure.
    Ariel done well to stay composed. TBH MMA fighter or not, I would have told him to fuck right off and get his ass out of my studio the very second he started throwing shit around. :-)
    I know what you mean but like Ariel said they go back a long way a whether it's the case or not (I think it is) Airel seemed to believe that there was a mental health aspect to what happened. Even said he was doing the Lucky Patrick thing outside on the street.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I liked millers stupid bully beatdown shit, he's a goofy ass dude but I hoped he would have done better in the UFC and always enjoyed watching him fight. With that being said after watching this interview it pissed me off. I feel bad for hilwanni and pretty most lost all respect for miller

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    I liked millers stupid bully beatdown shit, he's a goofy ass dude but I hoped he would have done better in the UFC and always enjoyed watching him fight. With that being said after watching this interview it pissed me off. I feel bad for hilwanni and pretty most lost all respect for miller
    What he did was fucked up, but take into consideration that he may actually have some mental shit going on. Otherwise I just dont belive hes stupid enough to do this and keep it up the way he did and I don't think he's ever shown himself to be an asshole in the past, for sure not at this level.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast