bus driver uppercuts teen girl

dayam yo!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That was incredibly amazing
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Referee Herb Dean has called a stop to this contest at 45 seconds of the very first round. Declaring the winner by KNOCKOUT Annnnnnnd STIIIILLLL Transit Champion Larry "I drive buses" Johnson

Good point "you wanna act like a man you're gonna get treated like one" ... She hits the driver he hits her back and she's screaming and crying he's going to jail... Not that I like women getting hit but don't hit men cause you think they won't hit you back. I wouldn't but know so many that would. Times have changed

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    Good point "you wanna act like a man you're gonna get treated like one" ... She hits the driver he hits her back and she's screaming and crying he's going to jail... Not that I like women getting hit but don't hit men cause you think they won't hit you back. I wouldn't but know so many that would. Times have changed
    My general thought process is that if you threaten my safety or the safety of those around me, i'll do something about it regardless of man or woman. Now if you are 100 lbs and screaming your fool head off.....not so much a threat until you do something crazy. Really its boils down to every situation is different and should be handled that way. To me at least.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Half the inner city people act like animals half the time. People have no respect or manners, and answer to no one. The youth feel like the world owes them everything, and they should do nothing in return. She hit him. Take your licks.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Half the inner city people act like animals half the time. People have no respect or manners, and answer to no one. The youth feel like the world owes them everything, and they should do nothing in return. She hit him. Take your licks.
    Wait is Canada like this too? Cuz this is a pretty accurate depiction of what its like to grow up in an urban environment.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Flashback to old Mortal Kombat TOASTY

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    Wait is Canada like this too? Cuz this is a pretty accurate depiction of what its like to grow up in an urban environment.
    Let me just say that you couldn't pay me enough to live in downtown Toronto.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast