Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Trident MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by DanZarrella View Post
    That fat whip up video is perfect, thanks!
    And yeah George I've got to work on my rubber guard more so I can use it as a option more effectively. I'm not in VA though, not sure why you thought that, I'm in Vegas.
    Damn, I gotta stop smoking so much crack.

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    I'm 215 and when I roll with guys from 230 - 290 pounds I feel "stuck" when I'm flat on my back with the double underhooks when I have them in Lockdown. I can't get the Whip Up to save my life. They usually have head and arm control as well, which is why I feel stuck. I'm going to try the Fat Whip.

Array

School
    Mat Monkey Martial Arts & Fitness
    While in half guard instead of going straight to the back get to your side on your hip and try to hit a rolling sweep that's the best idea I could come up with just off the top of my head!

Array

School
    Unafiliated gyms
    Yea about the rolling sweep look up the rolling sweep by david avellen from the half he shows an effective way to do so as soon as you get some space created he has been doing a special on the half for about the last two weeks if you subscribe to him he shows some really good technique in his email lists and so does his brother marcos and their buddy and student who trains under eddie here at 10th planet alan belcher they all have sites and regular email listings check them ou guys it worth the visit

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    If they have head an arm I just sink an overhook->stomp>pyramid.

If you have double unders and can't whip up try the thumbs up whip up. There is a video on here somewhere I think.
    Damn that logo look sweet!

......oh and, it's all about putting in mad time in the lockdown battle, watch mts 47. It's a war, nothing aint easy, it's just like a wrestling match except you're on your back. Whipping back and whipping down is huge and make whipping up easier
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12