Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Importance Of Sleep For BJJ

You’ll find a lot of BJJ students who say that they live, eat and breathe jiu jitsu. And we can totally understand that; once you get started training in BJJ, it can quickly become an obsession. If you consider yourself one of those hardcore types, you may want to think about living, eating, breathing and SLEEPING BJJ!

What do we mean by that? Well, it turns out that your sleep habits can have a HUGE effect on your BJJ performance. If you’ve been wondering why you’re training like crazy but not getting much better, the answer may not be how much time you spend on the mat, but how much time you spend between the sheets.

Don’t believe us? Find out what a recent Stanford University sleep study had to say about the importance of sleep for BJJ.

The rest of the article: http://bjjtoday.net/importance-of-sleep-for-bjj/

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Great article!!

p.s good luck on the fantasy football i play u this week lol, not that u need it im 0-4, smh

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I would say sometimes after training u have a tendency to be up late, which can throw off ur next day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    Great article!!

p.s good luck on the fantasy football i play u this week lol, not that u need it im 0-4, smh

Yeah, its ironic that I posted a article about sleep when I might get 1 or 2 nights a week of 6 hours. Most nights its 3 to 4 hours. My testosterone must be very low. lol

I literally have the worse computer drafted team that I have ever seen. I was so pissed when I missed the draft. I thought it started @8pm but I was wrong. I can't believe my shitty team has won 2 games. I'm sure you will get your first win this weekend

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I've been waking up at night from dreaming/thinking about rolling. Usually my dreams are semi-lucid.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Zzzzz....