Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Nice. Well played sir

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Let me just say that you couldn't pay me enough to live in downtown Toronto.
    Huh you learn something everyday. The general rule is mind your own business and don't look weak and nobody fucks with you.....i got fucked with a lot growing up lol!

I lived near Cleveland for the first 21 years of my life. I went to college in Cleveland. Cleveland is a giant dump and stuff like this happens on the RTA in Cleveland all the time. You couldn't pay me enough to live in that city. It is called the "mistake on the lake" for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff V View Post
    I lived near Cleveland for the first 21 years of my life. I went to college in Cleveland. Cleveland is a giant dump and stuff like this happens on the RTA in Cleveland all the time. You couldn't pay me enough to live in that city. It is called the "mistake on the lake" for a reason.
    Also its in ohio

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    That bitch got a chin!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Hamilton View Post
    Referee Herb Dean has called a stop to this contest at 45 seconds of the very first round. Declaring the winner by KNOCKOUT Annnnnnnd STIIIILLLL Transit Champion Larry "I drive buses" Johnson
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Flashback to old Mortal Kombat TOASTY

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    That bitch got a chin!
    Damn these comments have me rollin! hahahaah

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Cleveland bitch meet Shoryuken.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Damn I thought it was gonna end at, Bitch gets an uppercut, then thrown out bus. That would've been bad ass! In seriousness. She verbally battered, then hit the bus driver at one point while he was driving...Therefore technically endangering everyone on the bus' lives, and opening her to an act of self defense..(Where's Matt Gumby when you need em, eh?)..Before that she had said she'd beat up his granddaughter, and non existent nanny. He stopped the bus, and stood up in case she was going to take it further. Realizing she meant business, he respected, and accepted her challenge to a bout of fisticuffs in the honor of his granddaughter, with a swift uppercut...Leading me to believe that sometimes the fist can accomplish what logic, and reasoning cannot....

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Best Upper Cut I've seen in years!

Quote Originally Posted by John Flores View Post
    Damn I thought it was gonna end at, Bitch gets an uppercut, then thrown out bus. That would've been bad ass! In seriousness. She verbally battered, then hit the bus driver at one point while he was driving...Therefore technically endangering everyone on the bus' lives, and opening her to an act of self defense..(Where's Matt Gumby when you need em, eh?)..Before that she had said she'd beat up his granddaughter, and non existent nanny. He stopped the bus, and stood up in case she was going to take it further. Realizing she meant business, he respected, and accepted her challenge to a bout of fisticuffs in the honor of his granddaughter, with a swift uppercut...Leading me to believe that sometimes the fist can accomplish what logic, and reasoning cannot....
    Pure 100 percent gold!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast