Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    no school in the area

i wonn my battle

again just an update, how recently expired. I can say that I feel very good despite The first few weeks, my body really get used to new bone marrow. The program cannabaniods and hemp oil are still perfect and is now half years. Especially now that the doctors see that my liver slowly grow back without any overgrowth and my kidney function restored. During the last results 1.5 weeks ago there was nothing to see in more blood or on the MRI scan. So I am clean of cancer. My second phase of life has started. I'm back 3 hours a day at work and I can not describe how it feels. Back to the society. And occasionally a shitty day, but that's okay.
    There is one part and said that I was no longer allowed to do jiu jitsu because much blood dilution and the new marrow is my skin so thin That all bruises and eventually swells as the epidermis breaks so that a bloodbath.
    I'm not one to give up so I'm going to sit down and stay a member of team aqua and now do a lot of paper work to get everything on order. I'm still watching the matches and i love it. i will never get my blue belt but i Wonn a black belt by defeating leukemia!

thanks for reading

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    And now you get to reap the rewards of appreciating life on a level that most people will never quite be able to grasp That was awesome to read. I love hearing things like this. Thanks for the post.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Agreed. You've kicked cancer square in the sack and raised your hand in victory. That to me is worthy of much respect! Congratulations! :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Jolanda that is amazing, i was just thinking about how you were doing yesterday and was planning on posting to ask you how things are going. This is great news! There is so much more to Jiu Jitsu than just the application of technique, keep Jiu Jitsu in your heart, stay involved at your gym. You've faced death and Rear Naked Choked that shit, a harder battle that anyone will ever face on the mats. A true warrior!!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Congrats and what Herzog said

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Great news! And great post coach.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Awesome. I was also wondering how you were doing.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    So happy for you!!!!!! The synchronicity of this family is awesome!

Array

School
    no school in the area
    I want to thank all of you for the support during my battle . I had my moments when my fighting spirits are gone but there wa always someone on this forum who encouraged me to fight. That makes jiu jitsu so special. Itīs one big family .

So again Thank You guys !

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    That's fantastic news Jolanda, that's the best news I could've gotten to start my day!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast