Array

School
    10th planet ak HotBox

Just wanna say thanks!

Hey Guys!

So i just got back from HQ to Fairbanks Alaska on Friday and I just wanna say that I had a blast! I want to thank everyone at HQ for welcoming me and working my ass off for the week. The new Tapout gym is amazing and I think anyone who can should check it out. I wanna give a special thanks to Slick Rick, Simon Cox, Cade nelson, jeff glover, Ralf, royce and anyone I missed for drilling and rolling with me! Your are all animals.

And once again I wanna thank Eddie Bravo for welcoming me to the 10th Planet System like family and really opening my eyes to real jiu Jitsu! I will be purple belt world champion, and I dont see anything stopping me from that goal!

2a2H9.jpg

Also Congradulations to Simon Cox on promotion to purple with me! Simon is a beast and you guys should look out for this guy! Picture coming soon! Its aparently to large to post right now!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Gerrit it was a pleasure meeting you brother. You definitely got your game on tight man. Your future competitors need to watch out for you. Just keep on doing what you're doing and continue to mash! It was awesome to learn that you got your purp. Well deserved for sure my man! Til next time, take care!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Congrats Gerrit

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Congratulations man! Glad you had such and awesome time!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Soldotna
    Congrats! Btw who do you train with in Fairbanks? Im an AK kid as well (though Im still a whitebelt)and I would totally be down to hit up the banks for some extra roll time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Congrats on the Purp!!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    CONGRATULATIONS Bro. Regards

Array

School
    10WO
    Congrats on purple bro! Go back and wreck some house in AK!

Array

School
    primal gym, grimsby

awesome, keep up the high level man and don't let the dark months get you down:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Butler View Post
    Hey Guys!

So i just got back from HQ to Fairbanks Alaska on Friday and I just wanna say that I had a blast! I want to thank everyone at HQ for welcoming me and working my ass off for the week. The new Tapout gym is amazing and I think anyone who can should check it out. I wanna give a special thanks to Slick Rick, Simon Cox, Cade nelson, jeff glover, Ralf, royce and anyone I missed for drilling and rolling with me! Your are all animals.

And once again I wanna thank Eddie Bravo for welcoming me to the 10th Planet System like family and really opening my eyes to real jiu Jitsu! I will be purple belt world champion, and I dont see anything stopping me from that goal!

2a2H9.jpg

Also Congradulations to Simon Cox on promotion to purple with me! Simon is a beast and you guys should look out for this guy! Picture coming soon! Its aparently to large to post right now!