Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    I'll smoke to that

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I got a new strain last night called Mitt Romulan,

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    I'll smoke to that
    Word son!
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    Easton
    ...should go great with the autographed copy of Mastering the Twister that just showed up in my mailbox!

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    it'll be interesting to see how the federal government handles this situation with multiple states making this decision and the looming of more following this trend. We could see an uprising against the nation if more states pass such legislation and the federal government continues to prosecute marijuana as a schedule 1 drug.

And in my opinion it's not quite fair to compare marijuana to alcohol in terms of professionalism and functionality. I think the affects of alcohol are much more debilitating to performance than THC. It'll be interesting to see how socially this may change the mindset towards weed. Granted they'll be a bunch of people who get to stoned too fast in transition to this new era of legislation but if you've smoked weed regularly for a year or so you'd probably rather said individual to be stoned rather than sober. It depends on the individuals involved, but just my 2 cents.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    As per the money lost in government revenue ... I agree with Tommy Chong ... fuck that ... if you are selling it to others fine then you should fall under the agriculture quality control laws like other produce and plants ... but if its personal growing ... I should be able to myself, without government involvement ... I can grow carrots, tomatoes, potatoes etc ...right ?, but not weed ? But fuckin a to it being legalized...
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Lovato/Ribiero NW
    That is for surely badass. I read they were going to make it 12 bucks a gram though. -_- At least you can grow six plants yourself at home. But stoners break rules, obviously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12