Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsvetan View Post
    I was just thinking "Dang, if only there were an organized format of all teh moves so I can know what to look for". Thanks a lot, bro!
    A lot of people have worked to get this resource. That's why I love this family - as a majority, most of us just want to improve and help other improve in this crazy game we call jiu jitsu.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    A lot of people have worked to get this resource. That's why I love this family - as a majority, most of us just want to improve and help other improve in this crazy game we call jiu jitsu.
    I put in hours of research haha this list took 2 years to make due to the ever evolving system. I first start writing everything down after MTS 28 came out. My goal was to help everyone out and wanted to see of my method of learning the system would work for other ronin. It sucks not being near a legit school to have actual critique on your techniques. but Im glad your doing the entire list.Awesome work. All for the love of the game!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    There's not gonna be a sticky. You can search the history for Eddies reasoning. If it's super important it will stay at the top regardless.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    There's not gonna be a sticky. You can search the history for Eddies reasoning. If it's super important it will stay at the top regardless.
    I added a link to the "Technique list" that is sticky'd so people should be able to find this quickly if needed. Also, I sent Trez a PM offering him access to the online spreadsheet so if he wants to update it he can.

I am really diggin these resources though. It really does make it a ton easier to find specific techniques.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    This move list transferred beautifully into my notepad on my iPhone, should help my training a lot, thank you

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Glad I Could help!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    you all have a minefield of awesomeness in this forum.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Trez is a 10p PUREBLOOD! Eddie did a seminar a few years back & he HITCHHIKED from Kingsville way down in south Texas all the way to Sherman. Without knowing where he was gonna stay or how he'd get back! GANGSTA!! If that doesn't say dedication I don't know what does

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by john harris & sons View Post
    Trez is a 10p PUREBLOOD! Eddie did a seminar a few years back & he HITCHHIKED from Kingsville way down in south Texas all the way to Sherman. Without knowing where he was gonna stay or how he'd get back! GANGSTA!! If that doesn't say dedication I don't know what does
    I'm about to have to get his ass fired up again. He's getting lazy. I like to keep tabs on my man and keep him on the path. You guys should see some of his paintings!

This is unreal. Thank you so much for putting this together.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast