Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How many time you people like to eat

My question is about your meal plan. Tell me that how many time you people like to eat in a day.
    I like to eat three times in a day breakfast,launch and dinner. Share your ideas with me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    The hell you mean by, "You people"?

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Flores View Post
    The hell you mean by, "You people"?
    lol

it depends on where im at. off camp. i stuff my face with humongous meals many times through out the day. in camp. 6ish small meals with a bunch of protein shakes. cutting weight. 2 small real meals with many liquid ones.

Sam Sales

I am terrible and certainly no example. I really need to sort my diet out. Big time.
    I eat 4 meals a day. My breakfast, lunch and dinner, and at night times at around 8.30pm i pig out on junk food/takeaways and shit. I walk around at 84kg/185lbs.
    Going to go back on a modified paleo diet again soon though. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    One meal a day. I walk around at 170ibs

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Flores View Post
    One meal a day. I walk around at 170ibs
    that cant be good for your metabolism

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    I wake up and have a kale shake, then at around 10 I have 3 eggs and a sandwich then at 1 I have a massive lunch normally it's the same as a normal persons supper at around 4 I have some soup and sandwich and I start training 5:30-9 then I have a shake or sandwich when I get home

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    that cant be good for your metabolism
    I had the worst metabolism ever...I was 245 tryin' to lose weight, and every meal made me gain tons no matter what I did. Saw fat sick, and nealy dead, tried it for 16 days, dropped 45, started the insanity dropped to 185, then kept up with jiu jitsu, and strength, and conditioning, and now I'm 170. There's still a fat boy in me so I end pig out on rare days like theres no tomorrow, but its really bad for training when I do so I try not to eat too much..

I should correct myself...I eat one meal a day. (If I can help it)

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Also I hear weight training, and high intensity interval, and cardio training is good for metabolism..So that combined with watching your calorie intake should maks one do well right?

Array

School
    Ronin
    I carb back load 6 days out of 7 in the week, with one cheat day. Three protein meals during the day, and then a carb and protein post workout meal. When I was power lifting, I just ate anything that couldn't run away, and now I'm trying to get down to a sensible weight for grappling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast