Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    CTBJJ: Caio Terra, Samir Chantre, Flavio Meier & Oswaldo Augusto
    Ha- Ha, missed class Tuesday, couldnt put it down. For people who say its the same game, i must disagree. The changes they made to the perk system makes you have to really think out your classes to have the right loadout for a particular role

GB

Array

School
    ronin
    "Overall, it's the same game as the last one, jut shinier. " -jay chow

Exactly...call of duty is more of a business franchise than a game, in my and my friends past experience, as soon as the new game comes out, hackers infiltrate the old one and you're basically forced to pay 60 bucks for the "new" game. Its gotten to the point where its like 120 bucks a year to play cod, like a weird online gym membership

pay 15 bucks on steam and get counterstrike global offensive, if you can handle not leveling up and playing on an even field

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    After not playing any online shooters for along time, I forgot how douchey the people that play everyday can be when you're not as good as they are. Their tiny little world crumbles when they lose.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    After not playing any online shooters for along time, I forgot how douchey the people that play everyday can be when you're not as good as they are. Their tiny little world crumbles when they lose.
    e

Yep. So fucking true! :-)

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I'm loving this. I am trying to compile clips to upload some new Combat Axe/Ballistic knife/Melee knife kills. Unfortunately the servers are being super gay and every time I try to upload video clips it freezes up and I have to hard boot the system or bail on the upload/rendering.
    Shitty, but I love the new and improved Combat Axe and it seems they worked the ballistic knife so it's faster with less hesitation than the older version. I am not disappointed in Black Ops II!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    After playing online with the headset, i was amazed to find out how many 6'6" 300pound black belts there are playing COD

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Has any one played party games? Same as black ops wager matches. Haven't tried this year but wager matches were fun as hell

Array

School
    Oh man, the first thing I do when I get into a lobby is mute every single dude in there. I only want to talk to my friends in my party. I don't what to listen to a bunch of 16 year old kids pretending to be Eminem and a bunch of New York youths who all think they are Mobb Deep.

The nice thing about this version of CoD is that you can mute the entire lobby with one two clicks.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    havent picked it up yet, been on halo 4 for the last few weeks. ive heard mixed reviews so idk if ill get it. im a huge fan of both though, so its still on the table

Array

School
    If you're a fan you shouldn't be disappointed. It's standard but awesome. Familiar but new. Awesome new sights are available too, if you shoot guns. I recommend it for sure, but I am a CoD junkie.

I am a mere 15 kills away from unlocking the Gold camo on the Ballistic knife. (Have to make 15 more kills with Scavenged blades)
    Then I work on the Combat knife.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast