Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough

CoD: Black Ops II

So looks like the finally did what I have always dreamed they would do: Made it so you can change your loadouts in the campaign!!

I always said, that if you could change your loadouts they way you wanted, and set up your own perks and weapons and stuff, it would be so much more fun to play the campaign. I ever wrote that on the CoD forum a year or more ago. Looks like they made it happen.

This year is weird for me, because usually I take the game home and do the entire campaign once through before going online to play multiplayer. This time I decided to do the opposite, and I went straight into the multiplayer, saving the campaign for later. But I bought the strategy guide and I was reading it on my lunch break, and I saw that you can unlock equipment and perks and weapons and swap up your load out with them!!

That's awesome. My favorite piece if equipment is the Combat Axe, and based on what I read, I can unlock it on the first mission if I complete 5 out of 10 available challenges. Pretty cool!! Couple it with "Danger Close" (You get a second axe) and Scavenger, and you can run through the missions tomahawking everyone!

Any other Call of Duty fans out there?

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Absolutely Love COD... Unfortunately if I buy it, I wont see the light of day for Months... I need to continue doing jiu jitsu, and don't want to sacrifice it for COD... Maybe in the summer I'll get it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    BF3 FTW! My flatmate has been playing Blacks Op II for days now and I don't like it compared to BF3, COD seems really arcadie... I dunno could be me lol
    "Never go full retard"
    Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Periscope @10P4L

Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    BF3 FTW! My flatmate has been playing Blacks Op II for days now and I don't like it compared to BF3, COD seems really arcadie... I dunno could be me lol
    This X 100. BF3 is my shit!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    BF is a legit game with a million fans, and I would never take away from it.

But I love CoD like no other game.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Absolutely Love COD... Unfortunately if I buy it, I wont see the light of day for Months... I need to continue doing jiu jitsu, and don't want to sacrifice it for COD... Maybe in the summer I'll get it.
    This!!! Man i feel u...digital crack!! I got to 2 boys and starting myy own business, and trying to get a Hotbox started there is just no room for video games right now but i am definitely an COD and BF fan just not enough hours in the day

if i play that game my life is over as we know it

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    The campaign is lame

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    missing Jits for CoD is lame
    You know who you are ... tsk tsk lol
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I was watching my Brother play this last night and it's still just as shit as every other CoD! The maps are still too small and it's still far too easy to play. The Zombies mode is exactly the same, too, just with new maps.

Overall, it's the same game as the last one, jut shinier.

I'm moving more towards stuff like Star Citizen. It's like Freelancer mixed with Wing Commander mixed with Battlestar Galactica in an open Universe.
    When this comes out, I think I may quit Jiu Jitsu and become a Viper Pilot.
    http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast