Congressman Ron Paul's Farewell Speech to Congress

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Thanks Jack

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    he's the only republican with a logical brain, he would have had a better chance if he was a democrat. it sucks that he's giving up, there is still a ron paul field office down the street from me, and there still paying rent & have there signs up. he should stop being a pussy & show as much heart as the people paying to keep that office open

Array

School
    blank
    great post

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    he's the only republican with a logical brain, he would have had a better chance if he was a democrat. it sucks that he's giving up, there is still a ron paul field office down the street from me, and there still paying rent & have there signs up. he should stop being a pussy & show as much heart as the people paying to keep that office open
    He would have a better chance if people took the time to learn how this country is supposed to be run based on its founding document...

Array

School
    Gracie University

Pussy you say?

Well, Ron Paul is no stranger to that.
    He was a gynecologist for 20 years.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    .....sigh....

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    The man is almost 80 too. I think a Doctor knows when his physical limits are. He tried and knows the system is bullshit. So he bounced.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    The man is almost 80 too. I think a Doctor knows when his physical limits are. He tried and knows the system is bullshit. So he bounced.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    He is far from a pussy. The controlled media did nothing but obscure him and blatantly block him from any real and substantial airtime. He belonged to the Republican party, but in actuality he is a true Libertarian, and should have left that fucking useless Red/Blue paradigm and represented either the Libertarian party or the Constitutionalist party.
    Ron Paul was the last hope before out and out another era of tyrannical dictatorship kicks in. His son Rand is not cut from the same cloth.

Ron is too old to be president, but he has inspired a lot of young people. Hopefully some young people that can not be corrupted by their secret societies will work their way into politics, but really in my opinion the system is a fucking total sham that is used to keep people from rioting. The illusion of choice is strong and the mantra "You con't complain if you don't vote" is powerful, even though it is total bullshit.

On another note, the Federal Reserve signed a 100 year charter in 1913. It's up next year. Things are going to be very unstable as the new system is implemented, whatever that system is. (IMF/World Bank Biochips or whatever)

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast