Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center

Grapplingdummy.net

I just bought this dummy and I must say I am not receiving any money for posting this but it is great. I know a lot of people come on here and want to train but don't have a school or training partners to drill with. This is a great alternative. You can get all of your reps in and go through the whole path since the dummy sits up in your guard. It's incredible and I've also been ripping all of coach Zogs Russian cowboy material since the dummy's legs bend. Its great if you can afford it I definitely recommend it. Check it out at grapplingdummy.net

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    I've had mine for just over a year and it has helped me improve radically. Especially since moving to Atlanta where there is no 10th Planet school, I now have to rely on the dummy for learning/practicing 10th Planet, then I execute what I've drilled when I roll at the Alliance school. Works well for me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores/Mobile
    I have seen that one once before while looking around for a good one. Glad to hear good reviews on it from fellow brothas. I got to get me one and I think I'll get this one when I get the money up lol.

Array

School
    blank
    hmmm, mad money but i know it will help a lot and i will for sure use it

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    I say boo to the submission master grappling dummy or anything like it. I used to work at otm and always felt they were way over priced for what they are. I'd suggest the bubba grappling dummy over the submission master because the range of motion is more realistic. There's also a ton of diy grappling dummies on you tube. Some suck but they give you a foundation of where to start when making your own. Mines has gotta be at least 100 pounds of dead weight, and simulates all major joints and movements of the body. I can play any type of guard and even work escapes from any given position. It just doesn't stand (without being held, or propped) anymore. Don't get me wrong the submission master is ok, but it's overpriced and not very realistic in terms of range of mation. You couldn't play x guard, or practice escapes, because the bottom half just isn't very life like.

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    How long did it take for shipping??

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    Man, sorry to be so blunt, but you're insane. Bubba is an over priced stuffed piece of material with no realistic positioning. The SM dummy is less expensive, has retractable arms, and is in perfect positioning for working Full, Half, and Rubber guard, among other things. This topic has been brought up before and every time someone previously bought Bubba they end up regretting it. I've never heard one person say they regret buying the SM dummy. And when you go to their web site, it's obvious you are buying the SM for working the ground game. Working from Twister Side Control can be a little awkward at first, but most of the ground curriculum works amazingly well with the SM dummy.

Array

School
    Striker Fight Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Hutch View Post
    How long did it take for shipping??
    About 3 weeks for mine.

Array

School
    Roberto Traven
    I just ordered mine after getting to try out Marks, It's expensive but i think I will be using it enough in the years to come that it will pay for itself.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    yeah SM is the best. You cant use any dummies for drilling X-Guard and I cant imagine doing X-Guard techniques dry. For the price and what its able to do the SM is the best

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast