Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts

Middle of Illinois

We have a small gym in the middle of Illinois, Effingham. highways between indy, chicago, and st louis cross through us. Just want to say we fully believe in the 10p system and anyone ever driving through or in area or wants to roll, we're very open minded and always looking to help and also learn. We train 6:30 to 9. 5 days a week. Any 10p are welcome anytime, dont worry about money aspect of it. We want to learn and grow in the art. Thanks.

Chad

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Love it. Cheers to you!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Cool.

I've driven through there before.

How close is the school to the GINORMOUS cross?

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    Cool.

I've driven through there before.

How close is the school to the GINORMOUS cross?

5 min from cross. Haha,

Array

School
    New PathMartial Arts/BANG Muay Thai Joliet/future 10th planet Joliet
    come check out elite fight systems in Crest Hill illinois soon to be 10th planet joliet there is also 10th p chi north in high land park

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I would love to come in and get some rolls. You are pretty far from my home here in Alton, IL; are there many students to roll with?

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    I know of Chi North, I met Josh at s7 and they were all great people. I plan to make a trip up there in Jan, to 10p north chi. Its about 3 hours to chicago. 2 hours to inday and 1 hour 30 min to st louis. Im not sure where alton is, but we have 5-7 guys who train jiujitsu local.

I just wanted to throw that out there incase people were ever driving around and wanted a resting point or a place to stop. Let everyone know we were around and we still have a ton to learn, but our faith of jiujitsu is def 10p.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Hawkins View Post
    I know of Chi North, I met Josh at s7 and they were all great people. I plan to make a trip up there in Jan, to 10p north chi. Its about 3 hours to chicago. 2 hours to inday and 1 hour 30 min to st louis. Im not sure where alton is, but we have 5-7 guys who train jiujitsu local.

I just wanted to throw that out there incase people were ever driving around and wanted a resting point or a place to stop. Let everyone know we were around and we still have a ton to learn, but our faith of jiujitsu is def 10p.
    Finally you are posting up here.HAHAHA. Can't wait for you to come up. You are definitely on the right path as we have talked about. Keep repping. You guys did well at S7, just keep that fire and good shit will happen. See you soon.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

I come through there at least 3 times a year. Next time ill try and stop by.

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    That would be awesome. Be nice to have someone show us the little things and make sure were doing things correctly. Haha, A few of us are planning on doing the eddie bravo seminar in feb 9th or whenever it is in st louis.