Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

How Should I Handle / Deal with this???

About 8 months ago I was attacked at my work. I was dating a girl and her crazy ex came in with a weapon and started pushing me backwards. I said we can fight outside not in here but he didn't want to fight. He was with 4 friends as backup. So I knew I had no way out. I threw a punch it missed and he threw one back that hit him in the face I then grabbed him took him down (as another associate was calling security). I then started letting my hands go on the back of his head and there was his blood everywhere. After I thought it was over and he had enough I let him up to leave. As he was e was shouting I was gonna get my throat slit and some other shit. Of course being in canada the cops didnt do shit about the theeats lol. He was sending me messages on Facebook (not friends with him jut found me) on how he was gonna come back in. .. All over dating his ex and I don't even know him, and this was a fight he lost 8 months ago...So I blocked all messages being sent from anyone other than my friends. Well twice now he's made up a fake Facebook account , found me and has try to add me under names like "Yournightmare." I live in the same town as this nut so its got me vigilant everywhere I go.

I don't wanna go everywhere lookin over my shoulder, and if I see him I don't know if I'd just snap and try to kill him or what... Thoughts of this are driving me crazy.

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Called Master Renato Laranja he will veggie slap that dude

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    lose the girl, is she really worth this hassle?

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Sounds about right. The answer to that question is HELL NO, by the way.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Well it seems like

A) leave the girl
    B) Cripple him to the point he can't walk
    c) work things out with him

D) keep forwarding his threats to the RCMP. I know that if you text someone a threat it can be forwarded it them not sure about facebook. Then if he ever does something to you there is a record of threats already established for conviction.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    ++10000000000000000000000000000000000

Guys she's already lost... Lol The guy is now obviously pissed he lost the fight... Dunno why 8 months later. The relationship ended right after that almost cause I knew she was still in touch with him so I just said its over. I just hate looking over my shoulder. This guy wouldn't ever want to fight he'd more want it to be 4v1 corner me with weapons. Just gotta keep an eye out I guess. And he can't send any messages anymore. If he did I'd send them in. Lost the earlier ones he sent as I deleted him and te msga almost immediately

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Set up a match where the girl and the guy fight each other the loser has to leave town and the winner gets to be with the loser.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona AOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    Set up a match where the girl and the guy fight each other the loser has to leave town and the winner gets to be with the loser.
    Ha this for sure ^^
    No Jiu Jitsu, No Life
    Know Jiu Jitsu, Know Life

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Hahaha, Chauncey. Awesome.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast