Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    This dude obviously cares way too much. I would just ignore him 100 percent. Eventually he will get bored and leave you alone.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I dunno the rules in Canada, but maybe buy a gun/ learn to use it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Well if you would've broken something like his arm, or shoulder, he'd rememer it forever, and it'd never be the same. Beat a guy up, and he'll just get up, dust himself off, and try again. But I like the, forward the threats, and things like that as proof. Stay with friends!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill Schwartz View Post
    I dunno the rules in Canada, but maybe buy a gun/ learn to use it.
    This too

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Canadian laws on gun ownership (More specifically handguns) are draconian.

You can own them and take them from your residence to a registered handgun range and back, but that is it. And even then, to do that, you need an ATT (Authorization to transport) which you can not apply for, only a registered gun range can apply on your behalf.
    During transport, it has to be locked in a hard shell opague case, and the action or trigger must be locked as well. The ammo must be carried in a separate container.

It's fucking gay. But if you fellas down there don't start paying attention, your laws will be like our laws sooner than you think.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Your best bet is to document all the threats. take photos of the threats or print them out and everytime you see him in public and hes trying to harass you take out your phone and record him trying to start stuff with you and once you have all that evidence you can most likley file a restraining order on him, and if he violates it to the big house he goes. Thats the only peacefull of solving it I can think of since the girl is no longer involved. if worse come to worse and he asks for it just take him down and Jon Jones his ass but before you do that make sure you tell him you dont want to fight and have your homies record you tellin him you dont want to fight like
    phoenix jones did. worked for him
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

I watched that video... The bro flex was hilarious by that butthurt douchebag haha. And yeah Canada gun laws are retarded. I believe in open too carry so... Everyone blames like columbine an the Colorado movie theatre shooting on gun control but image what the people in the movie theatre felt... And imagine if they had guns to defend themselves.

America has at least 1 thing right (some of it at least) like the constitution... Even though its not upheld everywhere and often abused and neglected.

But yeah... I just sent him a message saying what was up in a peaceful manner, apologizing for what I did only part as there were certain parts to the whole thing I'm not proud of but we all make mistakes. I can't control what he does, only what I do. I he wants to continued hate that's his energy spent on hate.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Kurzy are you saying there is no hunting allowed in Canada?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    No, Handguns and certain types of rifles are classified as "Restricted" and you are not allowed to hunt with them. THey are only allowed at an authorized gun club.

Non-Restricted weapons are allowed for hunting. In fact, by lawful definition, I could drive around town with a shotgun or an SKS on my dashboard during the daylight hours. I have no intention of trying it because the pigs will undoubtedly tazer me and kill me, but I lawfully could do that.

Short anwer - There is hunting, just not with Restricted weapons.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Handguns not riffles / shotguns

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Kurzy are you saying there is no hunting allowed in Canada?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast