Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Worth?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin

Fort Worth?

Anyone looking for a rolling partner in the fort worth area?
    i just moved here in october and havent trained since august. I may be a little rusty but i think my skill is still higher than most ronin. So even if you're new to the 10th planet system, send me a message. I can teach you a lot of technique, especially the twister and the roll, which i use with a high percentage of success.

Array

School
    In my mind
    So, what in particular has convinced you that your skills are allegedly higher than most ronin?

Array

School
    Nova Uniao BJ Penns MMAA
    those are fighting words friend!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertF View Post
    i just moved here in october and havent trained since august. I may be a little rusty but i think my skill is still higher than most ronin. So even if you're new to the 10th planet system, send me a message. I can teach you a lot of technique, especially the twister and the roll, which i use with a high percentage of success.
    Have you even met any other Ronin or is that just what you think of yourself? I notice that you are a white belt, there are several blue & purp Ronin so I think you are talking out of your ass. This is not the way you want to present yourself. You my friend need to learn to be humble. Until then, you will always be a white belt. Much to learn you have!

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Really, bro.Everytime we invited you to roll with us at the gym you bailed or nowhere to be found.From my understanding is that you wouldnt roll with anyone else but you buddy, so what makes you think your better most of us Ronin.If you want you can come see me at fitness zone on tuedays, wensdays and thursdays at 7:30.

Ronin tourny at 10th planet Sherman? There you can crown the one and only champion Ronin!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I'm sure Brandon quick would be glad to prepare you for the Ronin Tourney at Sherman... But all ball busting aside there's some good fucking Ronin out there.

Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I'm sure Brandon quick would be glad to prepare you for the Ronin Tourney at Sherman... But all ball busting aside there's some good fucking Ronin out there.
    Fuck that guy, besides Mike West (owner of 10th planet Sherman) prolly has the best facility in the Dallas Ft. Worth area.

On a side note it would always be worth a trip up to see the Sherman crew. That school has some of the hardest working dedicated guys I've met.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    So, what in particular has convinced you that your skills are allegedly higher than most ronin?

Thats what Im saying! Ive been a Ronin for 2 years now and I never once considered myself better than most ronin. Im sure you used 10th Planet against people who did not know too much about 10 so you caught them by surprise. If someone has never seen rubberguard there not gonna know wtf is going on. So once real 10p players show up you disappear. Im not making accusations in any shape or form. Reading from Davids post I'm just making an educated guess. 10th Planet is about respect honesty and family. Morals, Principles, and Discipline are a major part of the equation as well. To consider yourself "rusty" but still better than "most" Ronin is not only selfish but its wrong and disrespectful to people like us. You know you did wrong when you got both Mr. Da Goods and B-Dub on yo azz! haha Both homies are Ronin Pioneers and they set the bar high for all Ronin!!! I hope to accomplish half of what theyve done already!! If your gonna fly the 10 flag you need to present yourself in a much more respectful way. Not hating Im just stating how I feel as a ronin. You live 1 hour and 45 min away from 10th planet sherman. Go and roll over there. Mike West is as humble as they come and If I lived where you do I'd be there at least twice a week even if I had to walk Cause thats how 10 Do!!!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    +1
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast