Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Tim Burrill Jiu Jitsu

Crtique please!(video) 10thplanet morgantown

Hey everyone this is my second tournament ive entered, first intermediate level
    ive been training at a machado brothers school under black belt tim burill for on and off around 2 and a half years. ive moved to 10thplanet morgantown for last 2 months
    ive always been into the system and eddie bravo but in the north east where im from (boston/Providence) area there is no 10thplanet gyms...needless to say im picking up the system as fast as possible and hopefully i can get my blue belt soon

anyways i won first place in my division i just would like your guys input! any holes you see, constructive critisim is always welcome

a big thank you to tenth planet morgantown! Neale and kevin are both wizards
    thanks !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLlzqn8q838

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoeReeDjCr8
    I tried to finish the last guy with a carni! my new favorite move

i had 3 matches i dont have video of the 1st one yet but i was working for a mounted go go and he threw his other arm up to defend and i took it and armbarred him.

thanks guys!

Eric

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside

Array

School
    Tim Burrill Jiu Jitsu
    thanks man!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    good job

Array

School
    Home
    In the 1st video when u had his back remember not to cross ur feet. he went to do something but luckly u got his neck pretty good at the time at around 1:07. good job though.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    good work.

like dartangan said, dont cross your feet. it took you a long time to get the choke but you earned it. really learn to work those over unders when you have their back. forcing them to defend the choke opens up other submissions.

second vid again good work. i dont really know what was happening on the far side. he seemed to really be working on your leg between his legs but it looked like he was giving you a free new york. u went for RG a few times went to the omo that turned into an arm bar.

id also like to add stretch stretch stretch. get flexible and you can fend off the stack along with its other million of advantages

Array

School
    Tim Burrill Jiu Jitsu
    my flexibility is pretty good ive been stretching for about 2 and half years, i tore my left knee or popped it or something a week before the tournament(the side i went to chill dog on)

Array

School
    Tim Burrill Jiu Jitsu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri86VBs9VzA

heres the video of my first match

it starts at 3:14 of the video

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    That was sick as hell dude.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast