Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

The Inspirational Quotes Thread

“Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.” - John Wooden

“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” - John Wooden

“You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one.” - John Wooden
    Last edited by ian quinto; 08-20-2010 at 03:48 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    "Don't know what you got til it's gone" -Cinderella
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

"When the earth is ravaged and the animals are dying, a new tribe of people shall come unto the earth from many colors, classes, creeds, and who by their actions and deeds shall make the earth green again. They will be known as the warriors of the Rainbow ."
    -Hopi Prophecy

"Hey, ay, ay, ay...smoke weed everyday."
    -Nate Dogg
    Last edited by Jason Eisner; 08-21-2010 at 10:33 AM.

"go banana." - r. wiggum

"You know I, thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em, Cause I don't fuckin' need 'em, Take 'em out the hood, Keep 'em looking good, But I don't fuckin' feed em." - S. Carter
    Last edited by ian quinto; 08-20-2010 at 04:16 PM.

Array

School
    Burning Sands Gym Cairo Egypt
    "If you need a friend get a dog"...hamzatu

Array

School
    Burning Sands Gym Cairo Egypt
    "Fighting should be like walking in the park...breathe through your nose...keep you mouth closed...relax and be calm..." hamzatu

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots - Thomas jefferson

I got rabies shots for biting the head off a bat but that's OK - the bat had to get Ozzy shots.
    Ozzy Osbourne

I can honestly say, all the bad things that ever happened to me were directly, directly attributed to drugs and alcohol. I mean, I would never urinate at the Alamo at nine o'clock in the morning dressed in a woman's evening dress sober.
    Ozzy Osbourne

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    That last Ozzy quote is PRICELESS!!!

And one from our fearless EX Leader, the esteemed Mr. George Bush ladies and gentlemen...

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    "Expose yourself to you deepest fear; after that, fear has no power and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free."
    J Morrison

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul"
    Mark Twain

"I didnt go to the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it"
    Mark Twain
    Last edited by Tim Elliott; 08-20-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin
    "Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the human race forward. Maybe they have to be crazy. How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art? Or sit in silence and hear a song that’s never been written? Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels? While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." - Rob Siltanen

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast