Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Wish I would have found this vid before last night cus my daughter had the exact situation happen to her. she pull rubber guard on her partner, then she got the invisible collar, then the omoplata. Her partner defend it by holding onto his leg. She tried to finish but it wasn't happening. He defend it pretty good. Then he squirm out of it. Now we know the monoplata from this vid. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtwJnkbDVyI

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Jake: this is Bruce, Cora's dad. Cora is in school. I've only been back to cambodia 3 times since I left there during the war. Been to Angkor Wat on my last trip and didn't even see everything that are there. Planning to go back soon for a month or so and also find a Kun Khmer school ( our country's version of Muy Thai) for Cora to train at. Can't wait for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Jake: this is Bruce, Cora's dad. Cora is in school. I've only been back to cambodia 3 times since I left there during the war. Been to Angkor Wat on my last trip and didn't even see everything that are there. Planning to go back soon for a month or so and also find a Kun Khmer school ( our country's version of Muy Thai) for Cora to train at. Can't wait for that day.
    Nice. Sounds like a great trip.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Awesome video. Now if only you could keep Buchecha around as your show's mascot giving a helpful nod of approval after every technique

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12