Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    LOL Laakea..... you just asked a question that MOST of us been thinking about from the start of sport history....lol You hear alot of that line in every sport....but you know most of those guys say it because its just sound so politically correct.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Jesus sponsors some beasts.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    I always found that weird, essentially you're thanking Jesus for helping you beat someone to a pulp, or hospitalizing them.
    I think if the Jesus from the bible knew people were fighting each other for money and entertainment, he probably wouldn't be particularly happy about it.

Oh well, whatever floats people's boats as they say.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    I always found that weird, essentially you're thanking Jesus for helping you beat someone to a pulp, or hospitalizing them.
    I think if the Jesus from the bible knew people were fighting each other for money and entertainment, he probably wouldn't be particularly happy about it.

Oh well, whatever floats people's boats as they say.
    YES, valid point for sure. But times change and UFC is a HUGE stage that can be used for postive influence. Why should only Negative,self centered, rude, bully's get to spread thier influence on all those people? He did send David into battle to kill goliath to prove a point to thousands of people!!!

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    YES, valid point for sure. But times change and UFC is a HUGE stage that can be used for postive influence. Why should only Negative,self centered, rude, bully's get to spread thier influence on all those people? He did send David into battle to kill goliath to prove a point to thousands of people!!!

Weight classes and rankings kind of defeat the whole David VS Goliath analogy.
    And of course, good role models is always a good thing.

I really got a laugh when Jason Miller thanked Science for a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    Weight classes and rankings kind of defeat the whole David VS Goliath analogy.
    And of course, good role models is always a good thing.

I really got a laugh when Jason Miller thanked Science for a win.
    Believing in Jesus makes you a good role model?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123