Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I think the issue we have with the NAGA Point system is that its one point for a submission attempt and 2 points for a legit submission attempt. So what is happening is people aren't even trying to pass anymore....their just trying weak kimuras and guillotoines and the next thing your know your down 4-0 and you get your sweep but lose.
    It also gives a huge advantage to guard jumpers (aka lloyd irvin students..who just happen to be the biggest team on the east coast and huge NAGA supporters). Why go takedown when you can jump guard and be up 8-0 without ever getting a sweep or changing position Hell Gab got two points for trying an invisible collar...food for thought. Im not trying to hate...but Im not blind either....

Array

School
    Chungs Academy -Judo/TKD
    Conner, you are so composed and wise for such a young man! I will join you 100% in the Retard club, by the way. I've never been one to worry about points either. I figure you're either on your game or not. I shouldn't let anything interfere with the flow of my efforts; from the crowd, to the referees, and in my mind points are included there too. +1 for you on that last post!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12