Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Anyone Doing NAGA Rhode Island ?

Just wondering if any 10th Planet warriors going to make the trip to NAGA Rhode Island.
    I thought my Coach's were going to go with me, but at last minute, have to corner a fight for one of the guys at the gym. So flying solo in comp again, well solo being just me and my dad.

WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anyone going. Make sure you flash those 10th planet gang signs

Array

School
    Tim Burrill Jiu Jitsu
    i wish its only 15 mins from my place back in providence but a bunch of my homies will be there killing it im sure! good luck. its going to take all day!

Array

School
    Ronin
    Gold Machine

I plan on going, but you never know how these things turn out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Good luck to you and anyone else competing!

due to nagas new shitty rules of 1 point for "submission attempts" i won't be doing much nagas anymore, just because i think that rule is a bunch of bulllllll. but good luck machine! i know you'll do great bud! (:

Diversion: Whats wrong with that point system? They are trying to make up for the fact that some people stall. Trying to win should be worth something.

whats wrong with that point system? the fact that your opponent could try the weakest sub ever on you while sitting in your guard while your up in points & end up winning by a point? i have no respect for that. nagas rules are all based towards wrestlers, atleast thats how i feel.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I didn't know that rule was made ........

Ok everyone is going to think I'm a retard for saying this, BUT I have never faught one match thinking about how to score points. I'm sure I would do better to work for points, especialy because I compete all the time. I go into every fight looking to end it. The points I get along the way are secondary. It has cost me in the past....I know. I have lost by 1 or 2 points and when I walk off the mat my dad will say, "why didn't you listen to me and sweep, you would have won! I say "but I had him in such a sweet kneebar !!
    Sweet kneebar get the refferance to the funniest video on youtube? ( Get into my guard ) look it up. LOL.

So not really sure how this will effect me. I'm going into it like always. WAR !!!!!!! balls to the wall. f@#K points. gabby let you know if I see that rule making a differance in outcomes. I think your right. I can see how it would turn lame.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    If I knew about it sooner I might actually be there.
    I'll have to keep my eye out for the next event in NY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast