Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

My heart goes out to the kids who lost their lives at the school shooting.

What is going on? So sad.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    What is going on? So sad.
    An absolute Tragedy. Connecticut elementary school shooting: 27 confirmed dead, including 18 children http://suntm.es/UGjAND

What a fucking shame

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    but nobody wants to talk gun control, do regular civilians really need assault rifles ? & what is with thease people that want assault rifles no matter what ? if you can afford it ! just home school your kids. we had metal detectors in my high school that were standard. maybe we need them for all public places. all thease fucking cowardly gun nuts need to stop being so selfish, & thease dudes would have to have black market connections to get assault rifles if banned. witch most don't, the dude in colorado would not have been able to get his rifles through the black market because he was square with no street ties. and the same for this dude i bet, and believe it or not dudes in the criminal world don't kill elementary school kids, they only kill dudes in the game that are snitching or owe money. this is a suburban community with law abiding citizens & only law abiding citizens do this type of shit not street cats

Sam Sales

So fucking sad! :-(

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    It is definitely extremely unfortunate and upsetting. Let's be thankful for all of the police and EMS workers who risked their lives to handle the situation.

In response to Derrick's comment: Even if there were a magical ban suddenly on any firearms it would be impossible to actually take them away from the people that already have them. There is actually a phrase used by grassroots gun enthusiast types, you can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    but nobody wants to talk gun control, do regular civilians really need assault rifles ? & what is with thease people that want assault rifles no matter what ? if you can afford it ! just home school your kids. we had metal detectors in my high school that were standard. maybe we need them for all public places. all thease fucking cowardly gun nuts need to stop being so selfish, & thease dudes would have to have black market connections to get assault rifles if banned. witch most don't, the dude in colorado would not have been able to get his rifles through the black market because he was square with no street ties. and the same for this dude i bet, and believe it or not dudes in the criminal world don't kill elementary school kids, they only kill dudes in the game that are snitching or owe money. this is a suburban community with law abiding citizens & only law abiding citizens do this type of shit not street cats
    The worst assault on a school happened in 1927. A former school board member in Bath Township Michigan killed 45 people with bombs. A week ago a guy killed 3 people with a crossbow. Yesterday a man in china killed 12 kids at a school with a knife. This has nothing to do with the weapon the killer chose to commit his crime. This is an extreme mental health issue we have in this country. A call to ban any type of weapon would be just as effective as our countries war on drugs. The vast majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens and the vast majority of guns used to commit crime in this country are obtained illegally. Plus the "assault rifle" designation is nothing more than a description of the way a gun looks. There are plenty of high capacity semi auto guns that are not classified as assault weapons. The evidence for gun control as an effective way to curb these events is in clear contrast to the truth.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    It's always shocking when these things happen, especially when it's right in our backyard. My heart goes out to all involved. Much respect needs to be given the teachers and administration at the school for doing what they could to keep the children safe. My fiance is a teacher at a middle school in CT so this is especially a reality check for us.

I honestly hope this thread doesn't turn a debate over gun control, let us just show respect towards the communities that were affected by sending POSITIVE energy their way.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff V View Post
    The worst assault on a school happened in 1927. A former school board member in Bath Township Michigan killed 45 people with bombs. A week ago a guy killed 3 people with a crossbow. Yesterday a man in china killed 12 kids at a school with a knife. This has nothing to do with the weapon the killer chose to commit his crime. This is an extreme mental health issue we have in this country. A call to ban any type of weapon would be just as effective as our countries war on drugs. The vast majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens and the vast majority of guns used to commit crime in this country are obtained illegally. Plus the "assault rifle" designation is nothing more than a description of the way a gun looks. There are plenty of high capacity semi auto guns that are not classified as assault weapons. The evidence for gun control as an effective way to curb these events is in clear contrast to the truth.
    man i wish that was true, but reality is, if thease dudes could only get hand guns then they will still kill people no doubt, but they would run out of ammo after 17 shots then get jumped and beaten to death, certainly the dude in colorado would have gotten jumped and mangled after he ran out of ammo with the first hand gun with all those military dudes in the crowd. this guy ould have been able to fight off those teachers. but with a assault rifles with 223 rounds and 100 round clips shit man you can kill a whole trained platoon with one gun and body armor. it's just a equippment issue 100 round rifles are more deadly than 15 round hand guns. & a reload time. we can't forget that the assault rifle was created by the germans in ww2 the sturm guvere, and it was designed to kill a lot of shit & wipe out whole squads. I grew up with guns, in oklahoma you learn how to shoot very early i've always loved guns but enough is enough man. and that dude in china could have never done that shit in the states because some one would have jumped his ass. all thease gun nuts & the NRA will only give a fuck when there kid gets killed at school. until then they would even like to buy rpg's if they could

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    If the person was black he would be considered a thug, if muslim he would be a terriorist, but because he's white he is mentally ill. Anyways im still baffled on how a man can look at little kids in the eye and kill them. I never thought anything like this can happen in CT but it did, just goes to show anything can happen anywhere.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    The worst part about it is that most of these families celebrate christmas and just a few days before christmas some moron decides to shoot up the school and kill 5-10 year olds. Fucked up christmas for the people who lost loved ones.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast