Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin

10th Planet trip home. A BIG THANKS.

This post here is a big thanks to all the people I've recently met and trained with. I've recently travelled back to New Zealand from Germany. On my way back, I visited 10th planet Stockholm, Birmingham and Melbourne.

Trying to explain how thankful I am is hard. First off I went to Magnus and the guys at 10th planet stockholm/Planet X. The first class I had was something special, training 10th planet in the gi. Full respect to Magnus. He is a mad jiu jitsu scientist. In about 5 minutes of the first class, I just sat there, big smile on my face. His jiu jitsu is awesome and his classes are some of the best I ever had. I felt every class, I just learnt almost two much every class. He helped my game improve dramatically. I feel I really understand the game a lot better because of him. BTW, Its a beautiful city. Thanks Stockholm and a special thanks to Magnus and Olaf.

Then I flew over to Birmngham. Picked up by Chris garry (the owner of elements gym where 10th planet birmingham is found) and Jim, one of the blue belts from the gym. Through the 5 days I had in England, i was treated to an amazing time, being shown first hand how a gym should be run and Chris' enthusiasm and his plans for the gym. I had a chance to join in on their mma class aswell as the jiu jitsu classes and really enjoyed the explanations and drilling them. Respect to Chris who has recently retired from a great mma career to focus on his family and the gym. (not to mention his jui jitsu)

The next day I had my first class with Mick broster. For those who dont know Mick is the head trainer at 10th planet birmingham and is a beast. I mean this in the utmost respect when I say its quite mean to people fghting with him if they think he is just a normal blue belt. If he only had really good technique or speed or strange gorilla like strength but he has it all. His game blew me away and he teaches in such an in depth way with knowledge going back (I think) 16 years. I loved the training there, and enjoyed getting to use what i had learnt in stockholm. the people training at birmingham are awesome, great skill and big classes. its like one big family there. I think it really showed what a 10th planet moon should be. Thank you Chris, Mick and all the proper right blokes from 10th planet birmingham. you dizzy blud?

Finally, I made the massive flight over to Melbourne to train with the famous Franc Barca who recently received his Brown belt. I got to see the 10th planet car and even the 10th planet clock and finally met the man who very well could be pure pressurised energy. awesome personality awesome energy and his classes and jiu jtsu are of course beyond belief. training in 37 degree celcius, these guys just didnt slow down. I came in early and got to wath franc finish a childrens mma class. I dont know if i could have been prepared for franc but I had soooo much fun. His philosophy and passion made me want to strive more and I enjoyed it there immensely. I'm looking forward to coming back next year when its a bit colder. thanks guys, youre awesome

I'm really happy i got to share this with the 10th planet family. I hope lots of people read this and go travel to more 10th planets and meet new people. This would have to be one of the best best holidays I have ever had. Thank you 10th planet and I cant wait to go visit everyone else.

Big love from New Zealand.

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    It was a great pleasure having you over Isaac, your a top guy and i predict great thinks for you in the future.
    Your welcome to come back anytime, don't let a little thing like being the other side of the world put you off
    10Wo

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Respect Isaac it was really great training with you mate, it is inspiring how much love you have for jiu jitsu. Will be awesome to do it again bro, I mean blud.