Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware

I swear to GOD BIG NOG was in the Expendables

So, I get to the theater late and end up sitting in the front row and have to "rubber Neck" the entire moves. I wont ruin it for those who didnt see it, but at one point they show some Soldiers and I did a double take...said to myself...Nah, youd have heard about him being in it. About 10 min later into the movie, they show the same Soldier from the side and his Cauli was taking up the enitre screen....anyone else see it? Am I crazy, or was I just sitting to close to the screen and drunk on popcorn??

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Flick any good? I was gonna wait for the Dollar Theatre...

Array

School
    It was pretty good. LOTS of action and it was cool to see all those guys on the screen together. They all didnt have huge parts, but it was good.

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Cool, you know I trust your judgement. Might be an upgrade! I'm always down for a good action flick

Array

School
    I think it was worth going. Dont take your lady bro! Its a guy flick and youll owe her like 4 chick flicks after she site through it...

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Lmao... Yeah, I'm already on the losing side of that one :/ I got Prince of Persia at the Dollar Theatre the other day over some random feel good flick

Array

School
    Jean Jacques Machado JJ 'Team Juarez'
    yea the nog brothers were in it.. at one point the movie had a story, but lost it. haha

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Thought it was good. Not something to go to with high expectations of intellectual stimulation. If you like watching explosions etc than its not to bad. Thought Randy Couture was good, and it was funny when they made fun of his ears.
    It was a shame they didnt mix the Nogueira brothers up in the fighting.

Array

School
    Yup. I'd have liked to see them go it in the movie.
    The problem (as I see it) just like w any big summer movie, waaay too much hype to live up to. But still cool to see

Array

School
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    So, I get to the theater late and end up sitting in the front row and have to "rubber Neck" the entire moves. I wont ruin it for those who didnt see it, but at one point they show some Soldiers and I did a double take...said to myself...Nah, youd have heard about him being in it. About 10 min later into the movie, they show the same Soldier from the side and his Cauli was taking up the enitre screen....anyone else see it? Am I crazy, or was I just sitting to close to the screen and drunk on popcorn??
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/fullcredits#cast

they are both in it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast