Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    One more video. A great compilation, most of you have probably seen it

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Can we get some conversation going on this? Very interesting stuff to say the least. However, I'd like to point out a few things to put some perspective on the film. First of all, I was under the impression that crop circles were debunked. I did just a little bit of research and found that there are opposing views on this. But just the fact that crop circles can be man made does put some question marks into their legitmacy and the film puts a lot of weight into this phenomenon. Also, the film features David Icke, who is well known for lecturing on the reptilian conspiracy, basically asserting that many of the world's top leaders are reptiles. He was confronted by Jesse Ventura on this and basically looked like an ass. The film also features 2 people who were supposedly abducted by UFOs. Also features "experts" who I'm not too sure about. I wanna believe because the overall mission of the film is to help humanity. But there are just some red flags for me. Somebody wanna set me straight?
    Good post. Crop circles weren't debunked. It was just proven that a group of people would be able to make what appear to be crop circles to the naked eye. I'm not an expert, but from what I understand, while man is able to replicate the appearance of crop circles, they can't produce the same results like the magnetic fields or perfectly flattened crop.

And about David Icke, he didn't really discuss his crazy stuff. He pointed out common beliefs. No reason to write him off because ALL of his beliefs are crazy. Ron Paul believes in God, but he has a ton of atheistic supporters based on the things they agree on. So if Icke believes these guys are reptiles, that's on him. But if he wants to end the fed, I'm with him.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Warning: I am going to type a lot on stuff in this thread, just because I don't fear what others think of me and willing to step out of the "hassle free" zone. I am going to use this as a record of my thoughts.
    Part 1
    I have never heard of this guy and don't care if he is legit or not. He assembled some facts that make some good points. The first thing is the current state of affairs in the gun control laws we have experienced in the last two weeks. Like he said, the U.S. is a big hold up in the plan basically due to our large armed civillian army. They needed a plan to take our guns so we won't revolt. Create a problem, crazy's using guns to kill kids, wait for the population to demand something be done, then take our guns so we can't revolt against the bigger plan.
    I want to make a "HUGE" observation that I have been working on for a while. While this video is very non-christian based. A large part of what is discussed is supported with a bible based view. Satan,the anti-christ and the spirit of the anti -christ are described as the great deciever and will appear like a savior, but not be. Is the government soundng lke a savior by takng all our guns away and savng us from ourselves, sure, will we be decieved in the end, probably.
    In the bible it says to keep your eyes open and not to be deceived.
    The eutopian society that is described in the end really is similiar to the God plan for us and that is what it will be like when he returns.
    The micro chip in every human and the one world currency are described in the bible as the mark of the beast. That noboby will be able to buy,sell, or trade without it. It is slowy but surely getting to that point by satan creating problems and then tricking the masses to ask him for help with the solution. There will come to a point when the masses will demand the controlling few take over and "Mark" us. It is/ will be described as a help but in the end will be just about control for the controlling few and for Satan that controls them.
    Prior to believing in Jesus, I was a scientific minded atheist and have struggled with the idea of and organized "church" since about day two of my walk. I rarely attend a "church" anymore, but am very much a hardcore bible based believer. It seems to me the highly organized "church" was seen a threat early on and the pyramid scheme described in the movie was set up in the "church" to control and decieve. A select few at the top of the "church" pyramid deciding what is right or wrong instead of the large masses at the bottom doing it themselves.
    What if every individual communicated directly with the top? No middle management. That is what Jesus taught us. You must move your requests up several levels of more "worthy" or "rightious" people before they get to me , said Jesus NEVER.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    The micro chip in every human and the one world currency are described in the bible as the mark of the beast.
    Would you happen to know where that is in the bible?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    while man is able to replicate the appearance of crop circles, they can't produce the same results like the magnetic fields or perfectly flattened crop.
    Real scientist haven't been able to find any evidence of electromagnetic anomalies.

People can and have reproduced crop circles that are identical to crop circles, professedly made by extraterritorials, under microscopic analysis.
    What do you mean by perfectly flattened? I've look into this a lot and never heard of anyone proposing that crop circles are perfectly flattend. Some people have claimed that the crops were bent instead of broken or that certain parts of the crops show signs of exposure to heat, all been thoroughly debunked.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Is...?trkid=2361637

Aliens aren't tagging our crops.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 12-20-2012 at 09:35 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass

I love funk but cant stand bunk

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/site-index/

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/...sguided-ideas/

For those of you who wont click the link,

“We are a group of people who were interviewed for and appear in the movie Thrive, and who hereby publicly disassociate ourselves from the film.

Thrive is a very different film from what we were led to expect when we agreed to be interviewed. We are dismayed that we were not given a chance to know its content until the time of its public release. We are equally dismayed that our participation is being used to give credibility to ideas and agendas that we see as dangerously misguided.

We stand by what each of us said when we were interviewed. But we have grave disagreements with some of the film’s content and feel the need to make this public statement to avoid the appearance that our presence in the film constitutes any kind of endorsement.

Signatories (in alphabetical order)

Deepak Chopra
    Duane Elgin
    Amy Goodman
    Paul Hawken
    Edgar Mitchell
    John Perkins
    John Robbins
    Elisabet Sahtouris
    Vandana Shiva”
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 12-20-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Rev 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/site-index/

http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/...sguided-ideas/

For those of you who wont click the link,

“We are a group of people who were interviewed for and appear in the movie Thrive, and who hereby publicly disassociate ourselves from the film.

Thrive is a very different film from what we were led to expect when we agreed to be interviewed. We are dismayed that we were not given a chance to know its content until the time of its public release. We are equally dismayed that our participation is being used to give credibility to ideas and agendas that we see as dangerously misguided.

We stand by what each of us said when we were interviewed. But we have grave disagreements with some of the film’s content and feel the need to make this public statement to avoid the appearance that our presence in the film constitutes any kind of endorsement.

Signatories (in alphabetical order)

Deepak Chopra
    Duane Elgin
    Amy Goodman
    Paul Hawken
    Edgar Mitchell
    John Perkins
    John Robbins
    Elisabet Sahtouris
    Vandana Shiva”
    Sounds like these people might have had a late night visit from "the controlling few" and decided it was better for thier families and them to not "dissapear", than continue to support this movie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by miketubbs View Post
    Rev 13: 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    damn, that's spooky. How does 666 relate to the name of the beast? what is the best name, satan? Will people have chips in their forehead? Is this supposed to be in 10 years or 10,000 years?

How can Christianity jive with crop circles. The bible doesnt say god ever created other beings on other planets. Or does it?

Or does god or satan make crop circles for some reason?

I'm not going to pretend I know any of the answers to this stuff with absolute certainty but there is this idea called occam's razor that seem like it would be well applied here.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 12-21-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg W View Post
    Sounds like these people might have had a late night visit from "the controlling few" and decided it was better for thier families and them to not "dissapear", than continue to support this movie.
    They never supported it after they saw it, so to say "continue to support" isn't quite accurate
    Making celebrities and hardcore activist keep quite or disappear would be quite a feat. Especially Amy Goodman and Deepak Chopra.

Maybe this is why that plane went down with Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, The Big Bopper.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast