Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

NAGA World Gi Gold Medal Match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyV0xmuJG-o

I can't help but to watch this vid over and over again because I truly think that my daughter had her best chance to win against this boy. He is so bigger and stronger that he keep busting out of her guard and she tried so hard to break his posture down. But when she was able to do both, the REF stop them and drag them to the middle of the mat and did not give her the same position. We just needed that posture broken so that the Rubber Guard can come. But he didn't give it to her and when they restart, the boy already know her game plan and bust out of her guard quick, didn't give her any chance to break his posture again. In a match that Cora is able to break the kids posture, she tap them out 100% of the time, in competition and in the gym.

Array

School
    this REF needs to learn the 10th planet system because he did that twice to Cora, on the vid where she go against the wrestler boy, he did the same thing. Stop them and didn't give her back the posture breaking position. Luckily she was able to break him down again becus they are the same size. ANd yall see what she can do when she break someone's posture down....its tap out.

thats just the kind of thing you have to get used to. it is really rare to find a ref that will take the time to make sure that positions are properly reset. there are a lot of variables to take into account, and can't expect the refs to know everything. i have even had some just stand me back up after having a closed guard with posture broken, even got restarted standing once when a mounted triangle went out of bounds, lost the match on a pass.

it's all experience, and she has so much potential it is insane. the other kid appeared a bit bigger and like he really did know what he was doing. props to cora on the awesome match. think of the long game sir, think of how good she is going to be in 10 years!

Array

School
    Yes the boy is very good for his age. THe strange thing is this..the boy's dad is a black belt under my daughter's Coach. Found this out after talking to his dad... Believe me I will take this kind of lost over a win that she goes in and kill the kid without breaking a sweat. THis lost we can learn from and that is what matters to me...taking her to that next level. I watched all his matches and I believe that my daughter's skill set is almost as good as his because the way both him and my daughter finishes the other boys in the competition. But when they go against each other, the size and strength difference was a factor. Sorry I can't even look into 10 years...because I know she will be great in 2 years by the way we are training...