Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: healthy snacks

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by michael romano View Post
    i just pretend to be sick so i don't have to come to class, but in reality i go train at tristar gym home of the best jiu jitsu classes in montreal and the greatest coach ever firas zahabi.
    lol :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Hobart
    Hobart, Tasmania.. The little island south of Australia
    I go into the outback and spear myself a kangaroo each morning!
    If that fails I snack on a seed mix called Kapai Puku or if I'm lazy I get a bag of chips!
    Ok ok so I only eat cheeseburgers!

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmma101 View Post
    what do you guys eat for healthy snacks between meals?

I'm pretty good with my actual meals, they are usually healthy but I have trouble between meals finding stuff to eat that is healthy and end up grabbing crisps (chips USA) or chocolate or something.

Thing is other than bananas and oranges I'm allergic to basically all fruit (makes my mouth swell up ridiculously and feel itchy) which sucks because I really love fruit.

Any suggestions?
    Nuts, seeds, eggs, small sandwich or protein shake any vegitables you can eat.

Ideally you shouldn't snack that much between meals.

If you constantly are eating you train your body not to store energy then when you miss a meal you get stupid hungry.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Romano is fat Jersey boy who pretends he's vegan to impress some girl. And the girl is ugly.

LOL!

To the OP: Raisins are a good in-between-meal snack. I eat them by the hands-full. They are alkaline as well, so fantastic for after a workout/Jitz class. (Muscle use creates an acidic environment)

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    for me it is: hard boiled eggs, peanuts, and the best dates I can find. Jewel date co out of cali are some of the best. For a real treat combine all natural peanut butter, real butter and honey. Put it in the freezer, sooo good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12